Chapala.com Webboard

A lost and distraught female Saint Bernard was found wandering around the Rancho Del Oro area. She us quite down in weight. She is at the groomers at the bottom of the street going up to los arroyos.

Jackie Kellum wrote an excellent article in the Ojo about lost and found pets a month or two ago. http://chapala.com/elojo/index.php/may-2015/183-articles-2015/may-2015/2953-anita-s-animals-may-2015 Just reverse her suggestions: posters, photos, Web posts... and hopefully the owners will be found. Don't forget to give copies of your bi-lingual "Found Dog" posters to neighborhood children. They are naturally nosely and usually know who owns what dog.

Sorry, I don't know of a better way to descibe the location. If you don't know Rancho del Oro area maybe check a map. The very west point is a road which goes north to Los arroyos. But going south towards the lake there is a yellow house, an old vets office, alongside that is the groomer, Joel. All on on the carretera. Hopes this helps.

There was a couple who used to live on our street below Ranchodel Orowho had a Saint Bernard and another dog.Her name was Paola, I will try to find out if it is hers. She moved out from our street so it may take a little while but I will try. Her son used to go to the private school clled Thui something below Terra Nova..

Paola had a male so it is not her dog. The dog that was found is a female, a sweetheart with people but had to be the only dog as she is aggresive with other dogs.

Can anyone post the picture for me? I have a picture but do not know how to post.

Archived