Chapala.com Webboard

Where is the Post Office in Ajijic

So east of Mia's and west of across from Farmacia Guadalajara. More like across the carretera from Actinver bank.

• 1 year later...

No they haven't moved. Look across the carretera from Actinver. (forget about Multiva-it is 5 stores away). I park in the Actinver lot and walk across the carretera to the PO.

4 hours ago, cedros said:

No they haven't moved. Look across the carretera from Actinver. (forget about Multiva). I park in the Actinver lot and walk across the carretera to the PO.

Look both ways and proceed across the road quickly ,( if there is no traffic). If you get hit Ajijic Hospital just west of Multiva

Wow! What a response.  Thanks to you all.  Now will someone come with me and point to this place, as I drove right by it yesterday on the lateral and missed it... looking exactly where you say I should look.  This is happening too frequently lately! Why do they say missing something like this is overlooking it?  I think I underlooked.  At any rate, many many thanks to everyone who took the time to help me out on this.  

Turn up Mountain with Donas Donuts on your right now make a left onto the lateral and park . start walking along the storefronts if you pass an upholstery place you just passed the post office.

10 hours ago, Remi said:

Wow! What a response.  Thanks to you all.  Now will someone come with me and point to this place, as I drove right by it yesterday on the lateral and missed it... looking exactly where you say I should look.  This is happening too frequently lately! Why do they say missing something like this is overlooking it?  I think I underlooked.  At any rate, many many thanks to everyone who took the time to help me out on this.  

Don't drive walk. Park in Actinver parking lot and walk across the carretera from the parking lot's west entrance. You will walk right in to the PO (correos).

54 minutes ago, cedros said:

Don't drive walk. Park in Actinver parking lot and walk across the carretera from the parking lot's west entrance. You will walk right in to the PO (correos).

You are advising someone to cross the carretera???  ON FOOT???  Not me, baby!!!!  

1 hour ago, jrm30655 said:

You are advising someone to cross the carretera???  ON FOOT???  Not me, baby!!!!  

Nothing to it.

Archived