Chapala.com Webboard

Accomodations for Lady Looking to Move to Lakeside

I've been in touch with a lady coming next month to research a move to the Lake Chapala area. She will be arriving July 21 and staying through August 6.

She has a medium size service dog trained to assist the hearing impaired. The dog is exceptionally well behaved and will be going with her everywhere. Her desire is to make the final move next spring around March.

Do you have a rental available for them for the 2 1/2 weeks. Please send a PM to me and I will pass it on.

I've been in touch with a lady coming next month to research a move to the Lake Chapala area. She will be arriving July 21 and staying through August 6.

She has a medium size service dog trained to assist the hearing impaired. The dog is exceptionally well behaved and will be going with her everywhere. Her desire is to make the final move next spring around March.

Do you have a rental available for them for the 2 1/2 weeks. Please send a PM to me and I will pass it on.

As the lady is only staying for 2 1/2 weeks, she is best to find a pet/service dog friendly B & B central to what she is interested in, residential, near shops, gated communities, maybe close to bus service.

Archived