Chapala.com Webboard

Last Saturday for Jardin de Ninette at Casa del Sol inn.

Dear friends, after two amazing years of working at Casa del Sol, El Jardin de Ninette is moving to a new location. This next saturday will be our last saturday here so we are planning to have a farewell party with our flamenco show and food! I hope you can join us for this special day for us.

Our last night will be on June 30, on that tuesday, we are havin a 5 course french dinner with paring french wines that a good friends of mine will be presenting to the comunity, most of the bordeaux wines.

Thank you.

Oscar

Dear friends, after two amazing years of working at Casa del Sol, El Jardin de Ninette is moving to a new location. This next saturday will be our last saturday here so we are planning to have a farewell party with our flamenco show and food! I hope you can join us for this special day for us.

Our last night will be on June 30, on that tuesday, we are havin a 5 course french dinner with paring french wines that a good friends of mine will be presenting to the comunity, most of the bordeaux wines.

Thank you.

Oscar

Please let us know when you re-open!

Do you have the menu & price for the June 30th dinner?

We will try to reopen the second or third week of July, our new place will be on the carretera next to the Donuts, across the street from Farmacias Guadalajara in Ajijic. You will defintly see us, and when we re-open will have a new summer menu and many surprises!

The cost for the french dinner will be $300 per person. Wine included.

Thank you very much for your support!!!

Oscar.

Archived