Chapala.com Webboard

China Inn in Joco

desertdave

For those of us who are fans of the China Inn in Jocotepec, they are now serving a buffet in addition to the regular menu. I personally don't normally care for the chinese buffets at Lakeside but we tried it there today and it was excellent. Nice selection of about 6-8 items and of course noodles or rice. Priced as follows;

1 guisado 35 pesos, 2 guisados 45 pesos and 3 guisados 55 pesos. Everyday day (except Monday) from 11:30 am to 6:00 pm.

For those of us who are fans of the China Inn in Jocotepec, they are now serving a buffet in addition to the regular menu. I personally don't normally care for the chinese buffets at Lakeside but we tried it there today and it was excellent. Nice selection of about 6-8 items and of course noodles or rice. Priced as follows;

1 guisado 35 pesos, 2 guisados 45 pesos and 3 guisados 55 pesos. Everyday day (except Monday) from 11:30 am to 6:00 pm.

Could you please provide address & contact # and directions coming from Ajijic?

Muchas gracias.

When you pass the Bodega Aurrera on the right, as you enter Jocotopec, you will immediately see Farmacia Guadalajara on the left. You are there. Park. China Inn is on the same side and just beyond the farmacia.

Enjoy. It is so very much better than our local Chinese restaurant here in our Tucson neighborhood. My mouth is watering.

Archived