Chapala.com Webboard

Restaurante La Mision - Happenings

*****************************************************************************************************************

Restaurante La Mision - Happy Fourth of July

Happy Independence Day!

Join us in A Good Old Fashioned BBQ Picnic this 4th of July and get ready for the best eaten in town. We're rollin' up our sleeves and firin' up the grill. La Mision is cooking BBQ Ribs, BBQ Arrachera Steak, Grilled Green-Onions, BBQ Beans, Corn On The Cob, Coleslaw, Potato Salad, Guacamole with chips, Watermelon, Cantaloupe, and the Chefs special desert. You get to make your own plate - so choose anything you like. Our regular menu will also be available.
$250-

You can have a Hamburger or Hot Dog (Includes everything listed above except Ribs and Steak) for just

$180-

Hours are From 12:00 to 10:00

Galen and Rick Jasper are going to be rotating the music -playing in the front room for your dining and dancing pleasure (Yes - Dancing) from 6:00 until 9:00.

For Reservations Please Call:
Restaurante La Mision
Rio Bravo No. 7 - In The Theatre District
376 108 0887

**********************************************************************************

• 4 weeks later...

2uenz3k.jpg

"Kimmie Sings The Blues - Past to Present"

Miss Kimmie Everest is returning to Ajijic from Toronto for two unforgettable evenings of entertainment with the Galen Quartet in Concert. She will be performing two Candlelight Concerts - Friday, July17th and Saturday, July 18th.

Kimmie and I have been friends for years - but thought our days of playing together were over when she opened her new restaurant in Toronto. But, life is funny. I called her recently, and while chatting, asked her if it would ever be possible for her to return for a couple of concerts at Restaurante La Mision. She said, "I'll make the arrangements today." SO - here she comes. And, she's bringing Chef Glenn Anderson with her to prepare two of his signature dishes - (my favorite is his Asian Sticky Ribs). These evenings are going to be special. Hope you can join us for:

"Kimmie Sings The Blues - Past to Present"

Thank you for your past support and we hope to see you on

Friday - July 17th Or Saturday - July 18th

You May Call Wendy for tickets at 376 766 4835
or
Pick Them Up at
Restaurante La Mision
Rio Bravo No. 7 Ajijic, Jal
376 108 0887
Located In The Theatre District
For Complete Information
http://www.concertsbycandlelight.com