Chapala.com Webboard

Mangia mia last day

Dearest friends & family ;

I would like to inform that i am forced to close mangia mia Christians cuisine , due to the fact that the owners are selling the plaza where I am located.

I've been given four days to leave the location, without warning they have already taken furnishing and equipment, for these reasons I have decided to make one last meal, this Friday 12th of June starting at 6 pm, to help pay my staff and some providers.

I offer this invitation for you to support me to help these people, who are not at fault and they will lose their jobs here at mangia mia.

So come, to enjoy one last time with us as a family.

This is temporary, very soon I will rise to start a new project.

Thank you for your support, friendship and loyalty.

Have you checked with your attorney? Today being the 10th surely the rent for June has been paid so how can they give you 4 days notice? Something doesn't add up and regardless of how many people show up for the farewell meal I certainly hope you pay all the employees and your suppliers, including severance if you are letting them go or continued salary if you are keeping them until the reopen. Best luck!!!

While I regret Christian's latest problems, I also agree with others that something doesn't sound right.

Are others on this little mall also being forced to close down? Not that it matters to Christian's situation, but something is wrong here and we need more facts.

The point of Christian's post seems to be to inform us that his place is closing, and most importantly that he is having a final dinner to help him pay his employees. He's asking us to support his final service on Friday. Those who cared about his place, are being asked to come to his place this coming Friday.

Lexy

Something does not sound right. Did you not have a lease? Is such short notice legal? Would the new owners not want you to stay if you were a good tenant ? Something sounds fishy

While I regret Christian's latest problems, I also agree with others that something doesn't sound right.

Are others on this little mall also being forced to close down? Not that it matters to Christian's situation, but something is wrong here and we need more facts.

The point of Christian's post seems to be to inform us that his place is closing, and most importantly that he is having a final dinner to help him pay his employees. He's asking us to support his final service on Friday. Those who cared about his place, are being asked to come to his place this coming Friday.

Lexy

Something is definitely fishy here. Even if he was given only four days notice, which is unlikely if they had sold the plaza, they would not come in and remove his furniture and equipment before the four days were up. I think we need to know the truth, and that isn't it!

Archived