Chapala.com Webboard

Lakeside Tennis Forum

To help tennis players along the lake find a game or maybe save time looking for subs I set up a forum at www.tennis.shrall.com

The forum is open to residents and visitors alike. Just click the register link on the top right of the home page, enter your full name as user name, choose a password and enter your contact email.

There are 2 forums set up, one for people looking for games and those with games looking for subs. There are general suggestions posted but there's nothing formal about the site.

Check it out and start some posts. There are a lot of people gone or injured now so matches are being canceled due to lack of players. Maybe this can help.

The moderators have graciously agreed to pin this information in the Upcoming Events forum. The Lakeside Tennis Forum is open to everyone who wants to play tennis along the lake whether they be residents or visitors.

• 1 year later...

The forum never got off the ground because most prople would rather email or call.

I sent you a PM asking for contact info so you can be added to a general list of tennis players in the area posted on the internet.

• 10 months later...

My name is Amanda Wilson and I am 60 years old.  I used to play a lot of tennis.  I still have my old racquet and a new can of balls.  I would really love to find someone who is patient to play with.  Tennis is like riding a bike.  You never forget how.  My phone # 9841317094.

Welcome Amanda. The tennis community is always looking for new players. Please send me a PM with your contact information and I'll add you to the list currently available at Lakeside Tennis List

You should consider taking a lesson or 2 with Carlos Castro who runs the clay court facility at the Raquet Club. His contact info is on the list.

There is drop in tennis at Cristiana Park in Chapala. It used to be on Wednesdays around 11am but you may have to go there to verify that day and time.

There are several levels of players around town. I'm sure you'll find a group that matches your skills.

Hi Amanda,

I've added you to my tennis list which is available at:

http://nadineloveshenry.com/chapala/tennis/players.html

On that page is a link to a printable version as well, in case you are old school.  Welcome to the neighborhood.

Best wishes,

Nadine and Henry

Archived