Chapala.com Webboard

Need Live-in cat sitter in San Juan, August- December

Moving back to mi casa Lakeside, now Permanente so can't drive my pets down. Will have to fly cats down in cabin (too hot for cargo now & horrible experience last time- no thanks!).

My house will be vacant August 1st so I will be looking for a RELIABLE and RESPONSIBLE house & pet sitter to live in and look after them until my return appr. December. Absolutely non-smoking!!! Will also have to deal with housekeeper & gardener, pay bills, and liase with property manager & myself on any issues regarding the property. Manager lives next door and will be checking in routinely so anyone with crazy ideas need not apply. References will be checked and a lawyer-drafted contract stating obligations from both parties will be signed, and enforced. Sorry if this sounds strict but had a couple of serious whack-jobs in once who killed one of my pets.

Would ideally suit a single woman or couple with impeccable references. House is 2 bdrm, 2 bthrm, large garden, lakeview, semi-rural gated community of Tapatios & expats near San Juan Cosala. Very peaceful & scenic, but up the hillside, far from carretera- a vehicle is a necessity.

If interested, please PM with email address so I can send particulars. Gracias!

Possibly, but not for several months, just for a couple of weeks now, likely November. I am staying on in Canada a few months longer so they will stay here with me til I move down. All leads appreciated.

• 1 year later...

Archived