Chapala.com Webboard

Narcobloqueos, May 1, 2015 roadblocks

They are happening now so perhaps dont drive to Guad until the situation is resolved

List of blocks

Colón y Santuario de los Mártires
Carrtetera a Zapotlanejo y Tateposco
Patria y Antigua
Periférico entre López Mateos y Mariano Otero
Carretera Autlán a Barra de Navidad
Periférico y Belisario Domínguez
Periférico y Acueducto
Carretera a Colima a la altura de Acatlán
Artesanos y Periférico
Carretera a Morelia a la altura de Las Cuatas
Carretera a Melaque a la altura de El Zapotillo

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope that the mods and the owners of this board will allow this thread to continue. We all know about the board rules on crime, but this is too important and people, now more than ever, need to know what is going on. Not to worry about this thread causing bad image..... this kind of news can not be stopped and will be everywhere soon anyway.

Rony

They said there in Joco, in Ixtlahuacan from a Facebook post and photo of a brother of a Chapala politician and all over, more than 20.

Word is that there was an operation yesterday and they got a capo in his home in Colinas de San Javier. I saw federal police convoys yesterday, too many to be routine or passing through. Rumored to be Nemesio Oseguera Cervantes, leader of the New Generation Cartel of Jalisco

This is also going on in Puerto Vallarta right now. People are warned to stay inside. Only small disruptive events - so far.

and in Colima, on the road to Manzanillo + in Guanajuato (source : tweet published on El Informador website).

Can anyone confirm arson at some banks in addition to vehicle fires which have been posted on Internet?

A picture on El Informador shows a Banamex bank on fire.

Any details on what's going on in Vallarta? I had an appointment with a computer techie there but he called and said "Come tomorrow! I'm going home!" I have heard banks and Pemexes were targeted but can't find anything on the net.

Twitter is giving a lot of info on Puerto Vallarta : at least 2 banks on fire, malls evacuated (gallerias and plaza caracol), etc..... not good in PV.

The irony of it all : Michoacan is protecting its borders from Jalisco.....

I hope this isn't considered disrespectful - but maybe they will get to use all that fancy drone and surveillance equipment donated by the U.S.A.

Send in the Drones

Isn't it rich? Are we a pair?
Me here at last on the ground, you in mid-air
Where are the drones?
Isn't it bliss? Don't you approve?
One who keeps tearing around, one who can't move
Where are the drones? There ought to be drones
Just when I'd stopped opening doors
Finally knowing the one that I wanted was yours
Making my entrance again with my usual flair
Sure of my lines, no one is there
Don't you love farce? My fault, I fear
I thought that you'd want what I want, sorry, my dear
But where are the drones, send in the drones
Don't bother, they're here
Isn't it rich? Isn't it queer?
Losing my timing this late in my career
But where are the drones? There ought to be drones
Well, maybe next year

A military helicopter appears to have been shot down in Guadalajara killing 3 soldiers. Blockades in 3 states. 20+ in Jalisco. Apparently it is retribution for raids the federal government conducted yesterday. Perhaps a capo has been detained.... Yeah I'd stay home today.

This from : Noticieros Televisa : Gonzalo Sánchez, vocero del gobierno de #Jalisco, detalla que la situación en Chapala y Puerto Vallarta es "código rojo" OR Jalisco government spokesman says that the situation in Chapala and PV is code red........ From what I see here, and read on Twitter, so far, everything pretty calm and quiet here in Chapala.

From what I read......the helicopter was shot down in the South of Jalisco, but not in Guadalajara.

The Jal. governor just gave a press conference : 29 bloqueos and 4 enfrentamientos.

According to El Informador, they are cleaning up the road blocks at this moment (between Chapala and Guad).

I drove back from Chapala at 2 pm and the roads were all pretty much clear: Chapala-Guadalajara Hw, Lazaro Cardenas as well as Lopez Mateos. Almost no traffic at all.

Local Lakeside merchants were expecting a lot of business from people from Guadalajara but most were left with empty stores and restaurants.

Be careful and stay safe. I'd stay off major highways if you don't have anything pressing until the "CODIGO ROJO" is called off.

Many businesses in PV are closing or have closed. All roads in and out are blockaded. Noticias say 9 banks and 16 Pemex stations along with the main Soriana have been firebombed. Supposedly all Pemex's in Jalisco have been ordered closed.

Archived