Chapala.com Webboard

Raining

hensley

Alex, what can I say? I just gave you some obvious examples of why science is never settled, you apparently weren't able to make the connection, it's a shame to have a closed mind. Science is the never ending quest to push the envelope of knowledge and discovery. If science were "settled" we'd still believe in the Earth as the center of the universe. I'm sure you're secure in your beliefs and I applaud you for finding peace, as Charlie Brown says, "happiness is a warm blanket" and we all need our huggy toys to comfort us - but you have to know that your influence ends where my nose begins and I and my carbon footprint are perfectly happy as is, I hope that doesn't keep you awake at night, buena suerte on your quest to change the world.

Immagination? - well, as do you folks, that's what drives science and discovery of the facts, without it we'd still believe the universe circles the Earth. The only difference is that when the final curtain comes down, "my" science will be written into history, yours? - well, it will be written into history as well.

Guest bennie2

there is something kind of fishy about this these climate cultists. its almost a crime to say you dont believe, or even question. its hotter where there are lots of cars, thats a given. cooler w/trees.

Chapala.com is certainly the first place I come to research the idea of climate change, what's happening, and what its possible causes might be.

About an hour ago, 8pm, it looked like something was actually forming cloud-wise. I was inspired enough to go up on the roof and look out over the lake. But it's already breaking up. Oh well. It's way to early for any of it anyway. Heard some more rainbirds this evening though. It will happen when it does.

We were at friends in Villa Nova last night and watched a small thunder cloud develop over the south side with showers visible and a few flickers of lightning. It was very cool to watch.

This is still from Pacific moisture, the wind shift that heralds the rainy season is nowhere in evidence.

Chapala dot com isn't a good place to come to see the global warming debate settled so we probably should skip that topic.

Archived