Chapala.com Webboard

Adult Tap Classes Forming

Adult Tap coming to town!!! Finalized details with Jayme Littlejohn at Bravo Theatre. Now, hoping to learn who is really serious about taking classes. Monday and Wednesday? One day/week or two? 10:30-11:30 or 11-Noon? Need some feedback so we can get the ball rolling. Thinking $50 pesos/class or a block of 6 classes for $250. Thoughts? LETS GET TAPPIN'!

LOL, I don't know how to do that but is probably a skill I should have. No, I'm talking about tap dancing along the lines of Fred, Ginger, Gene K., Gregory Hines, etc. While this will be a class intended for Beginner's, we'll access the skill levels of each participant and go from there.

You're never to old to dance! C'mon and have some fun!

Valerie :)

LOL, generally, the more the merrier! Once we've determined times and days, I'll be delighted to post. Although some may wish to be bystanders and others may wish to participate, all are welcome. This is meant to be fun!

Val :)

Right now, it looks like the most requested days and times are: Mondays at 11 am and Thursdays at 1 pm. We plan to start with a 4 week session on May 11th and run through June 4th. The cost will be $50 pesos/class or one can buy a block of 6 classes for $250 pesos. The class will be held on the elevated wooden stage at BRAVO Theatre in west Ajijic.

If anyone has questions, you can send me a P.M. or post it here.

Hope to see you there!

Valerie :)

Archived