Chapala.com Webboard

Huerto Cafe

barrisroom@aol.com

It is located immediately west of Toscana Restaurant (yellow house) and east of the strip containing the businesses Pet Care, Tepehua Consignment Shop, Cafe Magaña, a gym (Mexico Rustico used to be where the gym is), Lakeside Medical, Parker Insurance (all on the lake side). Another landmark, the Moyoyo Car Wash is across the street (on the mountain side) from Cade Magaña. I hope this helps.

Somebody else does the ribs and pays her a commission to use her spot. And I still believe that organic means anything with organs/life, not something unsprayed with insecticides, so to me a cow is about as organic as it gets...

When will they do the ribs again?

She is trying once a month. She was asking the other day if perhaps she should do it more often, because it's so popular. But I think doing it more often would detract from peoples' interest... you know, if you can get it anytime, you won't think about it.

She posts an ad in the Guadalajara Reporter a week or two before the next date.

• 2 weeks later...

She is trying once a month. She was asking the other day if perhaps she should do it more often, because it's so popular. But I think doing it more often would detract from peoples' interest... you know, if you can get it anytime, you won't think about it.

She posts an ad in the Guadalajara Reporter a week or two before the next date.

When will they do the ribs again?

Saturday May 16 th, i hope you can join us

We were there yesterday to try the ribs and they were great!

They were about a foot long with a good sauce and very tender.

$120p also includes one side dish. They also have beer & wine.

We'll go back again when they have ribs!

maw

• 2 weeks later...

Archived