Chapala.com Webboard

Giovanni the foot doctor at Dr. George

5Jacks

Does anyone know where Giovanni now works? He used to be at Dr. George in Plaza Interlago by Integrity Clinic, but there are now two other foot doctors there and neither one is as good as Giovanni. I really hope somebody here knows his whereabouts.

Does anyone know where Giovanni now works? He used to be at Dr. George in Plaza Interlago by Integrity Clinic, but there are now two other foot doctors there and neither one is as good as Giovanni. I really hope somebody here knows his whereabouts.

I too would like to know where he is as he is the best!

• 1 year later...

Hopefully the OP has gotten the answer to her question after a year and a half! I have used Giovanni's services and was very pleased with his care and professional manner. Is he a doctor? No. But I wouldn't hesitate to entrust the care of my feet to him.

51 minutes ago, dcstroker said:

Hopefully the OP has gotten the answer to her question after a year and a half! I have used Giovanni's services and was very pleased with his care and professional manner. Is he a doctor? No. But I wouldn't hesitate to entrust the care of my feet to him.

Giovanni is a podiatrist and is excellent.  I wouldn't go to anyone else.

On 10/19/2016 at 11:02 PM, sb2463 said:

This is a good place to get an infection and they are not doctors

I assume you're talking about the Dr. George office here. I could see there was a possibility of that happening and that's why I was seeking out Geovanni who used to work there. He is clean and fastidious about sterility. There's no way one would get an infection if he worked on your feet, doctor or no doctor.

Archived