Chapala.com Webboard

Live Flamenco Show at Jardin de Ninette

This saturday come and enjoy the great show of Leonor y sus Thundercats, this amazing artists have created a brand new show with a great fusion of Jazz and flamenco elements with flamenco and contemporary dancing, come and find out by yourselves why is every one raving about this show!!!

Saturday 25, 7:30 pm

El Jardin de Ninette

Javier Mina 7

tel. 766 4905

No cover.

I think it's kinda sad when a person shows up for an activity "that everyone is raving about" and it's cancelled without any notice. Oh, well... it's Mexico... I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

I am so sorry for this last saturday, we had so many cancelations that we couldnt hold the musicians, they had another concert that same night so unfortunatly, we had to cancell it, its the first time this happens, and we are very sorry, it just seems tough to keep 4 musicians without public.

Oscar

This saturday we have an amazing show with Flamencos por Organicos y naturales, the voice by Natalia Oñate an amazing spanish singer, the incredible guitar by Fernando Soto, from Guanajuato, one of the best guitars in the country and Emilia Galvez with her amazing percusions with our local talents Leonor Zertuche dancing and Gilberto Rios in the bass. Please join us in this amazing evening @ Jardin de Ninette.

Saturday May, 9.

7:30 pm

Javier mina 7, Ajijic.

Tel:7664905

Ole!

• 3 weeks later...

Dear friends, this saturday Jardin de Ninette is very excited to present a Poker Aces in the flamenco world!

Pepe Bramasco from Zacatecas dancing and singing, Patricia Solana from Guadalajara singing and the incredible guitar of Maestro Fernando Martinez and of course the talent of Leonor Zertuche dancing.

Please reserve.

Tel: 3767664905

Javier mina 7, Ajijic.

Inside Casa del Sol.

Archived