Chapala.com Webboard

laundromat

stuphel

I'm looking for a Laundromat that will wash or clean my king size duvet (man-made stuffing). The one near us in Riberas has closed since I last used it a couple of years ago.

Anyone know of another one in the area? A search on the board has nothing more recent than 2013.

Thanks

There's a fairly new laundry mat on the Libramiento behind the gas station. It's near to Tio Sam's and also near the Integrity clinic, it's called Bubbles. They have all new machines and they have a large industrial machine for blankets, duvets, etc. The girl who works there is named Carol and she speaks some English.

There is also the dry cleaners/laundry in west Ajijic on the mountain side of the carretera just east of the Pancake House (same row of stores) and across the street from Fonda Dona Lola. They just dry cleaned my king winter blanket and washed and dried the king bed pad. They send things in to Guadalajara. I have used them for years and everything has always come back perfect, and I am picky! They also wash, dry and iron men's shirts. Big red and yellow sign.

Archived