Chapala.com Webboard

FAKE CAR NATIONALIZATION PAPERS??

CalGal

friends you are free to believe whatever they like us have 25 years to have negotiations and various import programs actually never offered our services to you American citizens because we did not see need not come to fool anyone have been people who have been I passed by UCD and one steal on the other hand I will not begin to answer fraud of which I have no knowledge last and most important friends I have not cheated or stolen nothing is more or know them please treat them with the respect I I offer if someone used my services I am to serve you and good night

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no problem thank you very much understand your concern not only offered my services that I not dedicate to defraud people did it because a friend who lives in chapala told me that there was much American who could not move their vehicles safely whom I invite you to enjoy office know us to judge us without any commitment plus Sunday at 10 am we have information meeting outside the office without commitment , I invite you to inform themselves of the current situation and draw their conclusions and please do not judge without knowing 25 years support us

Hi ucd

There is a frequent poster on this forum works with the UCD in Guanajuato,she reports that there haven't been any importations in many months,do you have different information?

not begin to see that you have a lot of information of San Miguel Allende which I ignored but will gladly reported that imports are arrested since October, in February they began again

but only 2006 and 2007 but costs tripled to pay 900 dlls increased to 2400 or more on the other hand there are no imports for vehicles that are within the country hope have answered your question and you serve the information

not begin to see that you have a lot of information of San Miguel Allende which I ignored but will gladly reported that imports are arrested since October, in February they began again

but only 2006 and 2007 but costs tripled to pay 900 dlls increased to 2400 or more on the other hand there are no imports for vehicles that are within the country hope have answered your question and you serve the information

[quote name="Ucd Guadalajara" post="446459" timestamp="1

Thanks for the info.

This is funny there is no LEGAL UCD in all of Jalisco as confirmed by UCD today and odd who responded within minutes. There mis an illegal office such as the other one in San Miguel which issues plates with only 4 digits and cars at times being confiscated and can not nationalize. I have confirmed from two sources with the legal UCD organization at senior levels and this is NOT A LEGAL UCD OFFICE.

EXISTEN MUCHAS OFICINAS QUE SE HACEN PASAR POR UCD, ESA NO ES DE NOSOTROS

YA CHEQUE Y NO ES DE NOSOTROS, REPITO EXISTEN MUCHAS OFICINAS Y POR ENDE MUCHOS FRAUDES, CUIDADO

The trolls are out with one person using 3 aliases. I am glad I am your entertainment after a late night of intake of a substance affecting behavior. :-)

No further comments from me regarding the illegal UCD in GDL as I know exactly what this is.

Buen Fin

Sonia

Hello again from the beginning I told them that my intention was not to deceive anyone that you are free to believe what they want it

only thing I tell them is that UCD in Jalisco if there sent them two photographs if for some reason we can not see please let me know likewise invite and corroborate whether or not the office on Sunday at 10 in the morning have a great weekend greetings

This is funny there is no UCD in all of Jalisco and odd who responded within minutes. lol

I've seen lots of UCD plates in Guanajuato,I've never seen any in Jalisco.

Google (ucd guadalajara apestan) for more info.

This is funny there is no LEGAL UCD in all of Jalisco as confirmed by UCD today and odd who responded within minutes.

The trolls are out with one person using 3 aliases. I am glad I am your entertainment after a late night of intake of a substance affecting behavior. :-)

Sonia

[/quote/}

Judging by these two sentences of your post, you're implying that cbviajero is one and the same as ucd,as he was the first to respond, or at least, that is what I inferred.

This is funny there is no LEGAL UCD in all of Jalisco as confirmed by UCD today and odd who responded within minutes.

Sonia

[/quote/}

Judging by these two sentences of your post, you're implying that cbviajero is one and the same as ucd,as he was the first to respond, or at least, that is what I inferred.

Yeah, I was curious about Sonia's comment as well.

Que mensa.....

Archived