Chapala.com Webboard

Barking dog solution.

mexart

Roof dog across the street yips at everything, driving me nuts....headphones required several hours sometimes. Anyway when Im in the states what should I purchase to shut the mutt up!? Must be able to project 30 ft or more if electronic.

Roof dog across the street yips at everything, driving me nuts....

We have the same problem,it boggles the mind how incredibly ignorant and insensitive many dog owners are.

I bought a Super Soaker water gun years ago and it worked amazingly well on the roof dog next door; after a while I only had to pantomime aiming the thing at him and he slunk off to the other side of the house. Also works perfectly for birds messing on the terrace/patio and the cat that's clawing my furniture. And yes, it IS fun to use, but you might have to be a bit closer than 30 feet.

Dubstep /ˈdʌbstɛp/ is a genre of electronic dance music that originated in South London, England. It emerged in the late 1990s as a development within a lineage of related styles such as 2-step garage, broken beat, drum and bass, jungle, dub and reggae.[1] In the UK the origins of the genre can be traced back to the growth of the Jamaican sound system party scene in the early 1980s.[1][2] The music generally features syncopated drum and percussion patterns with bass lines that contain prominent sub bass frequencies.

I bought a Super Soaker water gun years ago and it worked amazingly well on the roof dog next door; after a while I only had to pantomime aiming the thing at him and he slunk off to the other side of the house. Also works perfectly for birds messing on the terrace/patio and the cat that's clawing my furniture. And yes, it IS fun to use, but you might have to be a bit closer than 30 feet.

Where can I buy a Supersoaker. Have not seen any water pistols here

Take a look online at the GoodLife bark machines. They are humane and work. We have one for our own dogs and use it every time we leave the house. We put them in the bedroom with their cushy beds, put on some relaxing music, give them a treat and turn on the bark machine. Our neighbors are grateful.

There are bark machines in this brand that will reach 30 feet. We bought and used one in the States for the dog next door as it was just as bad as any roof dog here in Mexico. They work.

In this way you are not blasting sound at all your neighbors, nor are you liable to get caught assaulting someone else's pet/property with a water gun which just might insight anger.

I wondered same..do they work on roosters. Hey I am not opposed to an occassional or daily crowing event but all day, all night and roosters on my roof..popping, crowing...pecking...ridiculous...

Really an irritant, almost 24/7.

someone ought to import these for resale here....they would make a fortune!

https://www.goodlifecompany.com/shopexd.asp?id=15

I do not think so, the cost of the divice now, would be as 1800 mx peso, nobody can spend this kind of money here....:D

Archived