Chapala.com Webboard

LLT current play

Mobell

I was given 5 reserved seats for the current play "The Dixie Swim Club". We arrived for the Saturday matinee and found the theatre locked with not a soul around. There was no notice posted. Perhaps I should have known they wouldn't perform on Easter weekend? If so, why was I given reservations?

My brochure says the first Saturday and both Sundays were matinees. So no matinee yesterday. Matinee at 3 today. You might try going and seeing if they will accept your tickets.

I was given 5 reserved seats for the current play "The Dixie Swim Club". We arrived for the Saturday matinee and found the theatre locked with not a soul around. There was no notice posted. Perhaps I should have known they wouldn't perform on Easter weekend? If so, why was I given reservations?

I worked at the box office last night. There was a message from you on the answering machine left roughly between 2 and 3 pm saying that 2 of your party couldn't attend and so there would only be 3 of you attending. Then no one showed up to pick up and pay for those 3 tickets either. I wondered what had went wrong and your message above explains what you thought on your end. The website shows you the show times, and notes that only the first Saturday and both Sundays of any run is a matinee. Second Saturday always has been an evening performance. Here is a link: http://www.lakesidelittletheatre.com/ If you are unsure you can always check there.

OK, you are talking about performances and I was talking about the first Saturday of the month not the run. Oh boy, details, details! We are sooo sorry we missed it. Got all dressed up for nothing.

Archived