Chapala.com Webboard

Exciting New Store Coming!

maw7815

I am delighted!

I need sheets, I need pillow protectors and I just plain WANT the heated mattress cover.

I could get so excited if they stocked latex foam pillows and if I could buy extra pillow cases that FIT (omg what a novelty).

Thrilled to see and hear this. Isn't this Lisa J.'s business moving off of Colon and into this new location? This'll be GREAT!

Valerie :)

Thrilled to see and hear this. Isn't this Lisa J.'s business moving off of Colon and into this new location? This'll be GREAT!

Valerie :)

I just looked at the website page and clicked on "About Us" and it is Lisa who is on Colon- this will be a much better location for her.

I didn't know about the Colon location. Parking will be much better.

Many people do not catalog shop and want a store where they may go to browse before buying.

The prices may be high to you but people who have been searching for the type and quality of merchandise they really, really want will gladly pay them.

Who knows where? But having shopped all over Guad for quality stuff, I find it very difficult to come across any more than the slimmest of options. In particular, things like Egyptian Cotton sheets... well, there are all kinds of definitions of what makes a quality sheet, and thread count ain't one of 'em. A high thread count can often mean just a very tightly-woven, overheating sheet. And "Egyptian Cotton": again, vast range of definitions for those. BUT try and even find a pillow protector cover here, so it's about selection, too.

Archived