Chapala.com Webboard

INAPAM Friday was yesterday

Al Berca

Big success. I was told (??) around 150 folks got Inapam cards. Immigration was also handing out Visas. I asked if doing another and they said probably but no date or such. So yes I went, yes I got my card, I am guessing 150, To be honest went and did something else while Q and A was going on. I think they were talking about the amnesty program for folks with expired visas.

I was very impressed at the speed they did the final check on our original documents and how fast they finger printed us and had us sign the cards. You need once you have your card to laminate it as it wouldn't survive long with lamination.

I was going to go, but my read is that one had to have applied previously, and this was for card pickup. I would appreciate clarification as to what I do to get an INAPAM card via LCS, where I am a longstanding member.

They are going to do it again at some point.

Pick up form (inapam form on front instructions in English in back)

Check out forms and make copies.

CURP

Passport

Mexican Visa

Bill from house you live in (can have landlords name on it)

Two Infantile photos

Turn in copies and two photos by due date

At some point you come back with your originals for them to check, They finger print (only on form they don't have your prints only your card has print), sign card and you are done other than going to Papereria to have card laminated as it won't survive without it.

Done. This is a fantastic program. Thanks LCS!

If you know your name, and/or your CURP number, you can print the card from the online site that has been posted here dozens of times. It is a good idea to have it laminated, as it will be needed from time to time.

I was #143 with about 7 after me. It was announced by the LCS President that you can submit all required paperwork to LCS now and they will hold it until the next time. They did not know when the next would be. Yoly at Yoly's beauty salon is in the loop about this so you may want to check with her for more information 766-2260.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived