Chapala.com Webboard

Computer Printer Cartridges

Forgive me if this type of request has been posted before, but I am looking to find an office supply outlet in the Chapala/Ajijic area that carries cartridge replacements for Hp, Canon, Epson, etc., printers. Wal-Mart did carry the cartridge I needed, but now only carries the color cartridge and not the Black ink cartridge...

Muchas Gracias for any information in locating a supplier would be helpful....

This is not the country to find a reliable source of ink cartridges, particularly for printers over a year old. Refills are your best bet. ElMacom on Ocampo, between Aquiles Serdan and Juarez in Ajijic, is one such place that has been around for years.

Dee Blues wait a bit and Walmart will probably have them again. Bennos on the carretera in Ajijic has cartridges. 376 766 5933. I've given up on getting the cartridges refilled locally-too many problems.

What do you need? I have new canon #6 and one canon#8 that I will sell as I no longer have my printer

I have a Canon MX451 multi-function printer that uses a PG-140 black ink cartridge and a CL-141 color cartridge. If you have those, I will buy them from you.

Thanks,

Dee Blues wait a bit and Walmart will probably have them again. Bennos on the carretera in Ajijic has cartridges. 376 766 5933. I've given up on getting the cartridges refilled locally-too many problems.

Thank you...

That's probably a good idea since they carry the color cartridge for my Canon MX451 printer, but I haven't seen the black cartridge. I've been checking now for 2+ weeks, and it doesn't appear that they keep up very well with restocking anything there in the electronic consumables department. I asked when they would restock the black cartridge and the sales associate scanned the empty cartridge I had in my hand and said to me 'hasta Lunes' (that was last week and so far, the stock levels of cartridges remain the same)..

I will give it another week or so.... Thanks again for your response.

I have the Canon MP640. It will not recognize refilled cartridges. I have ordered and received them from Amazon but now get them at Office Depot in Guad.

Archived