Chapala.com Webboard

Good news for Modeeper and wetback Americans in general

Someone who goes by Modeeper on the board seemed to insinuate that he or she may be here illegally. Several people were a

bit rude to him and some suggested he leave! Well i have good news for Modeeper and any other wetback Americans who may

be here and fail to qualify with enough income. Several States in the U.S.A have now decided to make police officers out of

illegal Mexicans ! Thats right, the illegal will be getting a badge and powers to arrest U.S. citizens if the states get thier way!

So Modeeper and or other illegals, simply go and ask for work permit here, tell them you want a badge and authority to arrest

locals, when you explain that they are going to begin doing it in the U.S. im sure the officials will grant you a permit. What? you

dont want a job as a police officer, think it might be hazardous work? not to worry, you are covered under the new amnesty program

that began here, officially beginning of January this very year. So you have not heard of one person actually being given any

legal papers under that new program? Do not be dis couraged, all officials here are fair minded, as well as honest and caring.

Soon the paperwork will be in order and you will become legal with your nice income, i say nice because your income is higher

than that of many, hard working Meixcans whom i know here. Some would think themselves rich with $660 U.S. per month.

Best of luck with your new cop job or amnesty stautus! MY SOURCE WAS...THE DRUDGE REPORT according to the news

article...Hawaii, Vermont state police are hiring them now, In Claifornia, Los Angeles County is hiring them, The States of.....

Tennesee and Colorado have announced that they want to and are making efforts in that direction. Todays date March 21st

for THE DRUDGE REPORT article

The term wetback is vile. It has long been known by civilized people as being an offensive and derogatory ethnic slur. Please change your title or Moderaters please delete it. I have seen it used a few times on this forum and I am shocked that anyone still uses or allows it.

To the original poster: this is a really tacky post. Not to mention that the lines are all screwed up, so I won't.

People have immigration issues on both sides of the border. Officials and laws can be amazingly quirky and $%&/()ic on both sides of the border. In my view, your post does not help. If you want to rant, go to TOB, where people are free to rant back at you.

I do know expats here who have to go back across the US border twice a year because their incomes and assets, high by Mexican standards, are not sufficient for them to obtain permanent residency status. I have not heard them complaining.

As to those who enter the US from wherever their home countries may be, good luck to them, however they get there. Most of them will become good citizens.

There's just no way to properly reply to this post without violating forum rules.

I hope that the moderators understand how offensive the term (wetback) is and take the appropriate action.

I do not see that word in my post, wish you would not use it! I apologize, i did use the word but it was a slip of the tongue.

The words "and any other wetback Americans" appears in the first few lines of the original post.

Memo to original poster: Are you sure you haven't been drinking too much?

The words "and any other wetback Americans" appears in the first few lines of the original post.

Someone who goes by Modeeper on the board seemed to insinuate that he or she may be here illegally. Several people were a

bit rude to him and some suggested he leave! Well i have good news for Modeeper and any other wetback Americans who may

It is also in the title.

Not drinking at all, the word was a slip of the tongue as i had just read that word several times in another article.

To the original poster: this is a really tacky post. Not to mention that the lines are all screwed up, so I won't.

People have immigration issues on both sides of the border. Officials and laws can be amazingly quirky and $%&/()ic on both sides of the border. In my view, your post does not help. If you want to rant, go to TOB, where people are free to rant back at you.

I do know expats here who have to go back across the US border twice a year because their incomes and assets, high by Mexican standards, are not sufficient for them to obtain permanent residency status. I have not heard them complaining.

As to those who enter the US from wherever their home countries may be, good luck to them, however they get there. Most of them will become good citizens.

Im sure Modeeper from the U.S. may become a good citizen of Mexico one day too, best of luck to him!

Well, you would be wise to edit your posts. Severely. And consider sensitivity training, such as living in a Mexican village for a while. I think it is safe to say you have grossed out a few or many of us here.

I do not know how the Drudge Report is spinning the story but according to reliable news outlets LEGAL immigrants with work permits are being hired to better connect with diverse populations or because some agencies are struggling to fill their ranks. Also, since 25,000 non-U.S. citizens are serving in the U.S. military, some police and sheriff departments are pushing their state legislature to allow LEGAL immigrants who have been honorably discharged from the military to continue to be able to serve just as they did in the military. You need to reread Drudge or find a more reliable source for your news..

Go to vsp.vermont.gov/employment/basic_requirements The current updated requirements for Vermont State Police hiring. In the Residency section it clearly states an applicant must be a US Citizen. Vermont has recently adopted a policy stating that the State Police cannot ask general questions about residency when stopping folks, but it has nothing to do with job qualifications. Don't know about any of the other claims made by the OP. No excuse for the language used in the posting no matter what the real facts are.

Some states or municipalities allow LEGAL immigrants to serve as police officers. Some are asking changes to the law requiring citizenship. These are usually places having a difficult time filling ranks or those wanting to hire recruits who can better communicate with their immigrant communities. Also, since the United States military has 25,000 immigrant soldiers, some municipalities believe those honorably discharged should have the opportunity to serve their communities in the same way they defended the United States of America.

Not drinking at all, the word was a slip of the tongue as i had just read that word several times in another article.

"slip of the tongue"?

Maybe you shouldn't type with your tongue.

If the First Amendment is not applicable on this Board, for the love of censorship delete his post.

Archived