Chapala.com Webboard

Perry's, Anyone?

kb9gzg

Having survived another traditional Wisconsin winter, we're longing to return to Ajijic. Has anyone eaten at Perry's, lately?

I have been to Perry's twice recently and have been quite pleased both times. It is not fancy but has an ambiance that is pleasant and casual. I had the Kung Pao chicken and loved it. The person at another table claimed that the clam chowder was the best she had ever eaten. My friends love his fish and chips so sounds like there is a lot of good things to choose from.

Thanks, northernewbie and ComputerGuy. IMHO, Perry's can never have enough good publicity--my wife and I enjoyed every item on his menu, getting to know him and his team, as well as chatting with other regulars.

Having survived another traditional Wisconsin winter, we're longing to return to Ajijic. Has anyone eaten at Perry's, lately?

If you haven't visited Ajijic in the past year you've missed one of Perry's best menu items, his pizza! It is THE best pizza at lakeside IMHO. And yes, Perry and his staff are great folks!

If you haven't visited Ajijic in the past year you've missed one of Perry's best menu items, his pizza! It is THE best pizza at lakeside IMHO. And yes, Perry and his staff are great folks!

Thanks, Mexicomoose. We were there from August through October 2014, so had the good fortune to eat Perry's pizza, and reviewed the experience here and on Trip Advisor. I agree: it's THE best!

Archived