Chapala.com Webboard

Glow in the dark tape or stickers

I've made the rounds of the hardware stores, but can't find something that I can tape on the edge of my inside steps, so that in the dark no one misses them and falls over. Several places have orange-ish DayGlo stuff, but I need something for the dark of night. Is it possible anybody has actually come across something like this here?

mEFx4-bmJk4qKsVAEVFzdfA.jpg

We could use some of this orange-Day-Glo for Lip Sync. starting tomorrow. Can you tell me where you found this locally?

Thanks!

Valerie :)

ask for that in the "refaccionaria", the place where automovil spare parts are sold; you know....bulbs, plastic for the signs in the car, maybe in the new autozone... we use this kind of tape instead of a new set of rear lights for the car, we travel a lot at night in the road. the name is "fosforescente", optical green or optical organge tape.

Physics says you are correct, but this stuff absorbs light all day like the old watches with radium on the hands, and it uses phosphors. So you remember: the glow weakens over time, but at night it is more than strong enough to see.

Archived