Chapala.com Webboard

new eyeglasses near here

Near the bus station in Chapala, same side of the sreet, blue awning, very very small. Can't remember the name, of course. Optician is Rueben. Great prices, I hadlenses replaced, progressive bifocals with Anti reflective coating, I think it was $1300 pesos.

Near the bus station in Chapala, same side of the sreet, blue awning, very very small. Can't remember the name, of course. Optician is Rueben. Great prices, I hadlenses replaced, progressive bifocals with Anti reflective coating, I think it was $1300 pesos.

Disagree, he made me glasses for $1800p and they were wrong, I have worn glasses since the fifth grade and once in a while I got a bad pair, one eye tugs to one side instead of straight, he argued with me and refuses to fix them.

• 2 weeks later...

I and many of my friends use the shop near DIF on Degallado in Chapala. OPTI something. Good prices and the glasses have been fine for everyone involved so far. The owner is friendly and she speaks some English. I break my stems every week or so and she came up with a solution. She solders the stems in such a way that you can't see the line and I haven't had a broken stem in 6 months (very unusual for me). The last pair she did for free.

Now if I could just learn how to find them when I'm looking for them and if I could break my habit of sitting on them!

• 10 months later...

Archived