Chapala.com Webboard

New York Bagels, Croissants and other Baked Goods

Are you craving a real New York Bagel? A true French buttery Croissant? How about a Southern Pecan or Sweet Potato pie? What is your favorite Cake? Carrot? Red Velvet Chocolate? Check out our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/ForestLodgeFarmsCatering where you can find our "menu".

My husband and I moved here from Minnesota in October. We came to retire from our Bed and Breakfast and catering business. It didn't take long but friends have asked us to make Bagels, Cakes and most especially Fred's croissants, so slowly but surely we are back in business. For now we are only making items to order as we are starting very small from our home. A restaurant, bakery or something else may come of it, but we won't know until you all tell us what we should be doing by your buying/ordering.

If you have any questions or comments, suggestions or requests you can post them on our Facebook page, here or call us at (376) 766-5125 at home or on my cell phone (331) 820-2853.

thank you, we look forward to being able to provide you with those treats you've been missing from back in the states.

Rea and Fred Sasseville

Archived