Chapala.com Webboard

I'd like to recommend a landscaper

holdrja

Hi all - we just finished building a little house that we're putting up for sale, and I contracted with Angela of the Vivero San Antonio to design and install the landscaping for it. She sketched out a plan, gave me a list of plants and sod, and we talked it over a little. Her workers showed up on the appointed day, and spent 7 business days doing the installation, including bringing in a backhoe to level the lot and mix in two kinds of soil, plus some of our compost. They did not need to be supervised and we had no problems or complaints about anything that needed remediation. It looks lush! PM me for details if you want.

Oh - and I didn't realize that she was going to provide those big flowerpots, or do that fancy work with the gravel. All done on her own initiative, and included in the original price she gave me.

Angela's email is viverosanantonio74 "@" gmail.com and her phone is 376 766 2191, the vivero is behind Superlake and extends a full block from San Jose to Independencia, address is San Jose #246-A , San Antonio Tlay. 49915

I can hardly wait to see this garden grow. Here's some pictures of the new installation:

669t0k.jpg

x5qxxf.jpg

2e2pci1.jpg

avfzno.jpg

23rmsdk.jpg

Archived