Chapala.com Webboard

Meeting Singles

Jimbobboy

I am looking for a place to meet a nice single woman. I am Simply looking for a lady to share the joys and love of life. I am and she should be, loyal, kind, honest, have a good sense of humor. She should be willing to share her feelings, to discuss and resolve any problems. Strive to grow the love a relationship brings. Can you point me in the right direction?

www.plentyoffish.com

www.ourtime.com

No, I am not on either of those, but I have a friend who has been successful in finding someone via one of those sites. PM me for more info.

Volunteer for causes you are passionate about. Join groups or clubs that promote activities you are interested it. You will meet women who share your values and interests which is always a good place to start.

The Guadalajara Reporter, Ojo del Lago and the Events section of this Webboard all have information about local activities.

Ha! Ginger has a point. It is not easy to be alone as a male here for long. I'd PM you but it doesn't work. I lunched with 50 women today. Not all single, but most are. Let's lunch. I am not looking, but I probably can connect you with someone. Maybe I'll start a match service.

Hi I'm not sure how to reply to you let's see if this works. If that was an offer for lunch it would be my pleasure. You can reach me at

How old are you? Do you want a gringa or a Mexican?

If you like dogs and gringas then volunter at an animal shelter, many single ladies can be found there.

If you want a Mexican , take a stroll on the malecon or the tianguis. If you are younger / drinker and / or want someone active then try Adelitas when they have live music or Barco.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There is an established Singles group here in Ajijic. It is now located through the Lake Chapala Society They have events and get-togethers from time to time. I started it several years ago but am now no longer involved. There are MANY more single women than men here. You would be most welcomed. The Singles group also plans outings and 'meet and greets' in restaurants. Good luck. Perhaps you should volunteer to work with them?

• Like 1

Hey! What about single gay guys looking for other single gay guys and single lesbian women looking for other single

lesbian women--Mexican and gringo/a. Lakeside has all types of folks looking for companionship.I see lots of gay and

lesbian locals (Mexicans and foreigners) but there is really no way to match up--no activities and no GLBT community

centers.SUZ! Start that match service and include everyone ; - ). You will make a fortune. How much did you say the

annual dues are?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Which group met at La Nueva Posada on Monday or Tuesday???...... Singles, widows or orphans??

:D aparently they are garden people...!

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

This is a message I got from the singles group 2018 June 30th;

Maybe the links at the bottom will be useful for you.

Well, have finally managed to get another cocktail/mixer set up.  It will be at La Nueva La Posada on Thursday, July 26th from 4:00 to 6:00 pm.  La Posada is located at Donato Guerra #9 in the village (down by the lake).  National drinks will be 2 for 1 and a full menu is available.

Look forward to seeing you there.

If you plan to attend, please click on Line 1 below that you plan to attend the event.
If you plan to attend and bring guests, please click on Line 2 and provide
the number and names of your guests on the E/Mail which will comeup.

Line 1- http://www.ajijicsingles.org/thank-you.html

Line 2- mailto:singles@ajijicsingles.org
  • Thanks 1