Chapala.com Webboard

How sad....Rolly has passed away......

lcscats

Rolly was a great resource for all of us when we needed information as how things work in Mexico. His information and advice when followed kept many from unknowingly making mistakes that would have cost them in time, money and aggravation.

Rest in peace. You will be missed.

So sorry to hear this news. While I never met him personally, I treasured his insights and advice. Sending condolences to his family and friends.

Valerie :(

Rolly's site and information was a tremendous help to us when we moved here 7 years ago and he didn't hesitate to help directly by answering questions when asked. He was a generous and interesting fellow who lived a long and fascinating life. He will be missed sorely.

RIP Rolly!

RIP Rollly ! My condolences to his Family and a sincere "Thank You" for all the useful information that Rolly provided me and others on life in Mexico.

RIP Rolly. What a long and fascinating life you had. There is no doubt that you are setting up a website in heaven to help us newbies when we get there.

Thank you for all the information you shared during your time with us here on earth. We are all better for having known you.

Archived