Chapala.com Webboard

Meet HECTOR, our Ranch Dog of the Week

rdow_h10.jpg

Hector and Susie were found tied to the Ranch gate one morning. They had both been neutered, clearly loved and well cared for. They may have been related, or not. Susie has found a loving forever home, but Hector is still waiting.
Hector is a small to medium purebred MSD (Mexican Street Dog) tan short hair variety. He is lively and friendly and ready to join you on walks and anywhere else you need a friend along. We think he is fairly young, maybe 2 or 3?? We think Hector already has some house manners and will be easy to train. Are you the forever person Hector has been looking for?

I almost forgot:

All our Ranch dogs are neutered, current on their 6 way shots and rabies. There is no charge for adoption, but donations are gratefully accepted. For photos and pictures of our other dogs, and contact information, please see our Website:

http://www.lakesidespayandneutercenter.com/ranchdogs.html

Hector, AKA Mr. Personality, is a great dog., very alert. He would do well with obedience training and I can see him as a star pupil at Art Hess' classes!

However I don't think the name Hector fits him too well. Anyone have any suggestions for a new name for this eager fellow? Maybe a new name would help find him a new home!!

I agree, but I haven't any ideas. Notice Hector has one ear up and one ear down. According to one Blog: Dogs With One Ear Up. I think it's some kind of gang sign. The gang sign for cuteness.

There is a wonderful song by Harry Haller and the Hooligans called One Ear up One Ear Down. Listen and maybe you'll have an inspiration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvMX3W1KeOQ

I've personally spent a lot of time with Hector and he is a love! I think his name fits him. He's unique, and a character, loving and friendly. He seems to be best friends with every dog that he shares a run with...so mucho amable. And he loves people as well. He's pretty much a perfect dog!

Archived