Chapala.com Webboard

Tourist Permit (FMM) Renewal

Sonia

Manby pamby is the phrase that comes to mind.. I can't believe you've appointed yourself our moral leader. And, how did I manage to live in the States? I worked! That didn't cross your mind?

So you worked....good for you....so did the rest of us! Most of us that chose to live in Mexico as residents are doing it legally. Why can't you, modeeper? (and if that means that you think I am a moral leader, then yes, I guess I am!)

suegarn, why is it any of your concern what modeeper does? Are you everyone's conscience ? Here is what he asked for: " any non-wiseguy advice? " His values do not have to be your values.

suegarn, why is it any of your concern what modeeper does? Are you everyone's conscience ? Here is what he asked for: " any non-wiseguy advice? " His values do not have to be your values.

Well Hud, if following the laws of the land is a 'value', then yes, his values should be the same as my values! I don't agree with anyone doing something that they know is illegal, and others egging them on to do it!

If you think that is 'wiseguy advice', that is your opinion. Someday, the Mexican government's computers will probably red-flag him, and refuse him entry back into Mexico. I was just wondering why he would want to take chances like that!

After reading on another thread I now know my 660$ SS won't do me any good with permanency. I'm tempted to go wetback.

You're "tempted to go wetback"??

What a schmuck,take your $660 SS and go back to where you came from,Mexico doesn't need or want immigrants like you.

I'm tempted to go wetback.

In my opinion, schmuck isn't a strong enough word to describe someone who thinks it's okay to use that terminology. modeeper, if I knew who you were I'd make it my personal mission to ensure INM came knocking at your door.

This imbécil should be tossed.

From Wkipedia:

"Wetback is a derogatory term used in the United States for illegal foreigners, most commonly Mexican and Central American nationals, especially to those who have illegal immigration status in the U.S.[1]

Generally used as an ethnic slur,[2] the term was originally coined and applied only to Mexicans who entered the U.S. state of Texas from Mexico by crossing the Rio Grande, which forms the border between Texas and Mexico, presumably by swimming or wading across the river and getting wet in the process.[3]"

I can't believe that there are Americans on this board who are advocating staying in this country illegally. Americans have been complaining loudly for years about Mexicans being in their country illegally, so why do they feel that it's alright for them to do it in Mexico?

If your income is that low, how did you ever manage to live on that in the States? And if you've been residing in Mexico for many years, why didn't you go through the proper channels in the first place?

Last i heard there was a known, 11 million or so Mexicans living illegally in the U.S. Why dont you go up there and clean them out! I fail to understand how you

find it so upsetting that one American with a small income may be living here illegally, when the Mexicans up there are also working illegally thus driving down

wages for Americans, Like American veterans who cant find a job that pays enough to live on.....your attitude seems ONE WAY and Hypocritical to me

• 2 years later...
On 3/21/2015 at 7:01 PM, schraderone said:

Last i heard there was a known, 11 million or so Mexicans living illegally in the U.S. Why dont you go up there and clean them out! I fail to understand how you

find it so upsetting that one American with a small income may be living here illegally, when the Mexicans up there are also working illegally thus driving down

wages for Americans, Like American veterans who cant find a job that pays enough to live on.....your attitude seems ONE WAY and Hypocritical to me

Last I heard 90% of foreigners are here in Mexico illegally, I you show me one Mexican living in the US illegally taking a job that a US citizen wants, this is just another dumb comment.

Archived