Chapala.com Webboard

Art Installation Reception Thursday Feb 12

Hi everyone. We've just moved to the area

I am an artist and have three large photo collages installed at La Mariposa cocina (formerly "Cheers"). I am attempting to have a bit of an opening reception on Thursday between 5:30pm-8:30pm and would love to meet any contemporary art minded folk.

It's on the corner of the Carretera and Rio Bravo in the west end of Ajijic. The work is going to be up for several months so please stop by at some point if you can't make the opening.

Thank you! Very excited to be here.

Chris

Hi everyone. We've just moved to the area

I am an artist and have three large photo collages installed at La Mariposa cocina (formerly "Cheers"). I am attempting to have a bit of an opening reception on Thursday between 5:30pm-8:30pm and would love to meet any contemporary art minded folk.

It's on the corner of the Carretera and Rio Bravo in the west end of Ajijic. The work is going to be up for several months so please stop by at some point if you can't make the opening.

Thank you! Very excited to be here.

Chris

There is a large (around 150 members) art group here: The Ajijic Society of the Arts which is 36 years old now. They meet at the La Bodega Restaurant on the first Monday of the month at 10:00 a.m. Coffee and conversation from 9:30 on. Dues 200 pesos a year and the members range all over the spectrum of art styles and media. Good way to get acquainted. Annual judged show coming up in mid-March which will give you a chance to see the art work of the members.

Archived