Chapala.com Webboard

Help CEDEJO secure Match Challenge :: Donate by March 3rd

Sheila

CEDEJO is a non-profit organization in Ajijic whose mission is to improve the quality of life for Lake Chapala families with limited resources through projects that promote health and well-being. They offer family planning for women and men to aid in the prevention of unwanted pregnancies and sexually transmitted diseases. They provide community outreach programs, including low cost health consultations related to family planning and disease prevention (i.e. pap smears and breast exams) and educational workshops on sex and gender issues. Programs are geared toward adolescents and young adults and emphasize the active participation of men, as well as women, to ensure a higher quality of life for the family.
PESO FOR PESO MATCH CHALLENGE :: DONATE BEFORE MARCH 3rd
Double the impact of your donation and help CEDEJO secure 33,000 pesos! Give a donation by March 3rd, 2015, and a generous anonymous donor will match your donation (up to 16,500 pesos).
Please help CEDEJO secure these funds by donating today. Every peso counts!

TO CONTRIBUTE:

Donate via PayPal on CEDEJO’s website OR via the online Campaign Page: www.gofundme.com/helpCEDEJO

OR

Deliver your donation to CEDEJO's Office OR deposit directly in to CEDEJO’s bank account (see website for more info).**

**If you choose to deposit or drop off your donation, please make sure to email me to let me know the amount you donated and the date so that we can add your donation to the online campaign totals. Thank you!

CONNECT WITH CEDEJO:

CEDEJO Website

CEDEJO Facebook Page

CEDEJO Twitter

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE : Thanks to generous donors, CEDEJO met it's Match Challenge in 10 days time, helping to raise 20% of the total goal. If you'd like to donate or make a Match Challenge of your own, please use the links above to donate or to contact CEDEJO. THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!

Archived