Chapala.com Webboard

CPAP Parts & Service

Ezzie

Went on the search for some parts for my Resmed unit today and found a great local support office. I needed some parts for my face mask and went to the sales office in Guadalajara for one of the Resmed distributors for Mexico. They had the parts I needed in stock and at a great price too! Very nice folks and one of the ladies there even speaks very good English.

AMS Aerosol Medical Systems

Justo Sierra #2512

Col. Ladron de Guevara

Guadalajara, JAL 44600

Tel: (33) 3641-5089

www.aerosolms.com

To get there Head north on Lopez Mateos from the Minerva Glorietta and Justo Sierra is the next street on the right after Hidalgo and before Mexico. Easy to get to.

The ResMed mask I picked up yesterday was Part# 61609. This is called the "ConvertAble Pack" and includes the headgear, frame and two cushions (the new Mirage SoftGel Nasal Mask and a Mirage Activa LT Nasal Cushion). The total cost was $1,069 MX - around $75 US. I have not seen that item available online in the US for less than about $130 US. No prescription needed.

Note: They do not import, stock or sell the individual pieces such as just the headgear clips or cushions by themselves. You have to buy the whole mask. You SHOULD replace the whole mask about every 1-2 years anyway if you are using it every night.

Archived