Chapala.com Webboard

Baby Grand Piano

pera

This is the 3rd person I have heard looking for a baby grand in the past 6 months or so. There was a piano in a recently listed house which the realtor knew about and it was sold to an acquaintance before the house was listed. Several years ago an acquaintance bought one under similar circumstances by having seen the piano on a house tour and contacting the person directly. Since the piano owner was soon returning to Canada they were pleased to sell the piano before listing that house.

It would be time consuming but I would suggest going thru the MLS looking for a piano in the background and contacting the home owner if they are still in the house or the realtor if the house is closed up. Sending a blanket letter to realtors would be an idea.

I do know of one baby grand which is currently in a house being remodeled into an upscale rental. Send me a PM.

This is the 3rd person I have heard looking for a baby grand in the past 6 months or so. There was a piano in a recently listed house which the realtor knew about and it was sold to an acquaintance before the house was listed. Several years ago an acquaintance bought one under similar circumstances by having seen the piano on a house tour and contacting the person directly. Since the piano owner was soon returning to Canada they were pleased to sell the piano before listing that house.

It would be time consuming but I would suggest going thru the MLS looking for a piano in the background and contacting the home owner if they are still in the house or the realtor if the house is closed up. Sending a blanket letter to realtors would be an idea.

I do know of one baby grand which is currently in a house being remodeled into an upscale rental. Send me a PM.

Sent you a PM

Archived