Chapala.com Webboard

Skinny abandoned puredbred Weimaraner looking for a home

Got a 'help' call from a friend this afternoon about this dog.

He showed up about three days ago at Aurelio's restaurant - they have been feedings him.

Do not know how he got there.. wandered in or dumped ??

He is a young adult intact male , pure breed Weimaraner

and so skinny you can count his ribs and see his hip bones.

[ do not have a photo ]

He is quiet, not shy with people, wags his tail when approached by people,

walked well on the leash to the car for his trip to Ajijijc.. just settled down in the back seat.

When he got into the Vet office, and saw some other dogs, who were small, he wagged his tail .

The Vet Luis diagonally across from Salvador's restaurant has him at the moment, and will start getting some weight on him, and check him medically.

My friend provided some money for this Vet care.

Please pass the word.. he is quite a handsome dog and will return the love that is given to him.

The restaurant is Arileo's (named for the two sons, Ari and Leo, as I understand). It's more or less on the Chapala/Jocotepec line; going west, it's between the "new" Oxxo/Pemex and the fish restaurants. I just say that in case someone recognizes the dog as belonging to someone in that area. Weimeraner dogs make great pets, if you can keep a large but polite, short-haired and neat dog. I used to know a couple of sweetie Weimeraners, and I would take this one if I had the room. Of course, they make good guard dogs.

Archived