Chapala.com Webboard

Dra. Bianca at Dr. Haro's Dental Clinic!

Hud

She is good and is going to be really good. An excellent replacement for Dra. Ana. Her English is ok and she attends English classes in Guad. to improve. My wife and I are both thrilled that we do not need to look elsewhere, and we were very "worried" when Ana left. Thanks, Dr. Haro. You did good.

bennie, Haro is expensive, but they do very good work (he is the one to do the best crown work), and he will always guarantee his work, if you ever have a problem. I have had 2 crowns by Lourdes on the main street in Chapala for MUCH less, and am happy. What works for one does not always work for others. :)

A friend suggested Dr. Bianca in Riberas when I needed a good dentist. I had been going to the "chili smile" place for a couple of years to get my teeth cleaned and they always found that I needed more work (and they got more money). My friend was told she needed a lot of work on her teeth but went to Dr. Bianca without telling her what the "chili smile" folks told her. Dr. Bianca said that she did not need all that work and indeed she hasn't needed it. Dr. Bianca was great but I asked for her personally when I made the appointment. I don't know anything about the other dentists there. I had my teeth cleaned and dental x-rays done (at my insistence and the result was fine in spite of my imagining the worst) for 600 pesos.

Archived