Chapala.com Webboard

Can I ask the negative commentaries to just not comment or participate in an intelligent conversation? thank you.

There have been several other objects in the sky around midnight . One in particular is a large object that hovers, revolves and has multiple sets of lights. I thought at first it was a military helicopter but then there were two "arms" that extended out with bright lights . 

At first I just thought it was a drone but it was too large. We both watched it for over an hour last week two nights in a row. I've observed civilian and military aircraft for many decades and this was different. 

We live Mountainside off of Revolution and did not see the coloured lights. Will have to pay more attention. 

• Like 5

I have always thought we werent alone but had doubts on many sightings until i saw something strange twice. think something like 98percent of sightings can be explained by hoax or natural causes but the rest are unexplainable and as above posters descibe there are somethings that are not lasers or drones.there are no logical explanations for my sightings nor it seems for the ones posted above.one day we may know !

• Like 1

Well, there's this...

http://www.theguadalajarareporter.com/news/news/lake-chapala/30931-ajijic-resident-snaps-strange-object-in-the-sky

Fun to re-read this thread.  

My ex was in Viet Nam and met a lieutenant over there who had personally seen the alien crafts at the Wright Patterson AFB.  He was also a hard-scrabble science prodigy in school and managed to attract the attention of a mentor who had worked in the govt. in Washington in the early 60s, and had seen the "eyes only" documents pertaining to the govt. involvement and upshot of the Roswell incident which several key parties have written well-documented books about.  My ex saw a landed craft as a child - he said his companion was terrified and ran off, but he stayed to watch.  His mentor told him a lot.  There is a huge amount that the governments around the world aren't telling us because the human race is not ready for full scale disclosure although we are getting there.  At this time, the shock would be too great.  That is most likely why these (nowadays very common) sightings keep happening - it's just a way to gradually get people used to the idea that extra terrestrial beings exist, that they are extremely more evolved than humans who haven't evolved far enough to comprehend them.

I have also personally met a Mexican person who is a contactee.  This person is amazingly telepathic with great healing powers.  More than that, I will not divulge here.  

DEBUNKING THE DEBUNKERS:

Some like to think they are so smart to try to debunk stories of various sightings.  The debunkers themselves can sound pretty ridiculous!

• how can it be swamp gas in the desert where there are no swamps around?
  • how can swamp gas fly in a perfectly triangular formation composed of flashing lights like a flock of wild geese?
  • since all of us have seen planets, stars, airplanes, and maybe a few satellites in the sky, why would those be mistaken for alien craft?
  • if the image in the foto is a reflection in a glass window, where is the window?  where is the building?  I've seen this excuse used for a foto of a bright silver cigar shaped object in the sky in a very wide panoramic shot out in a wild scenic area.  there was no building in sight.  no one takes pictures of the sky using extreme zoom from inside a building...   duh??
  • UFOs have been seen throughout history, drones are only very recent.  I've seen those very recent foto drones.  There are many sightings which don't resemble a drone at all!
  • how can they be Chinese Lanterns in the sky?  what are they hanging from, what structure?  many sightings are too high up in the sky to be part of anything earthly.
  • how can they be any type of earthly aircraft when they are absolutely silent?  Helicopters and planes make lots of noise.  
  • how could they be any type of balloon when they give off their own light and are moving in a way completely inconsistent with balloons floating in the sky, especially when there is no balloon (globo) fiesta going on?
  • how could a craft detected on radar make a perfect right angle turn when going 3000 miles per hour?
  • how could an earthly craft be there one moment and gone the next?
  • how could they be human crash test dummies when the evidence and eye witness accounts stated that the beings seen were only around 3 ft. high (as in the Roswell crash)?

You get the picture?  I would suggest to skeptics that they find and read books by Gregory Corso and Jesse Marcel who were involved parties in the actual Roswell crash.  This is just for starters, there is so much more going on since then...

Below is a picture of a "cigar shaped object" I took from my roof in the afternoon in April 2014.  Note the cloud conditions.  The second picture was taken by a friend of mine later in the day around sunset, as you can see by the lighting.  Note the cloud conditions.  The "ambient" clouds had long since blown away, but the "cigar shaped object" remained in the sky in the same location, impervious to earthly wind.  It has been noted that UFOs sometimes obscure themselves in clouds which behave in a very irregular way.  Lots of people saw this object.  

Have a great day! :)

dscn1903y.jpg

DSCN1903.JPG

I forgot to mention, I have also seen an orb.  It appeared to be floating around the tree in back of my house, in the middle of the night.  It looked and acted a little like a firefly but it was about the size of a golf ball.  I have never seen a single firefly here at Lakeside, let alone one the size of a golf ball, which would be huge for the little lit tip of a firefly.

No. But one must maintain faith. We might be rescued;) Or at the very least, we might make new friends! And if not? One never knows, do one? Life is uncertain--go out to lunch while you can!

52 minutes ago, Crazydog said:

I saw this cloud the other day. Do you think there's UFOs in there? ?

Sorry Crazy dog - no lights. Apparently UFO's need to have lights. I'm still going with Feynman - one of the most brilliant minds ever produced from the U.S.A. and a legendary educator, still revered and studied today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLaRXYai19A

To the folks who are seeing these lights over the lake or mountains: your tablet isn't going to help you see the object any better and it won't help to find out what it is/isn't. Time to get a tripod and telescope ! 

Going over to the Facebook page. Thanks.

• Like 1

On December 10, 2016 at 2:10 PM, ezpz said:

I forgot to mention, I have also seen an orb.  It appeared to be floating around the tree in back of my house, in the middle of the night.  It looked and acted a little like a firefly but it was about the size of a golf ball.  I have never seen a single firefly here at Lakeside, let alone one the size of a golf ball, which would be huge for the little lit tip of a firefly.

There are fireflies or lightening bugs here.  There aren't many but a few.  Being in the city they are not very visible.  But if you lived further out in the country you would see a little more.  On the other side of the wall from my garden passes the arroyo here in Chapala, there is some open spaces and lots of trees and plants growing all along.  Some nights in the somertime I see them pass over my wall and fly around my yard. Or I spot them from my mirador flying around along the arroyo.  

On December 10, 2016 at 2:10 PM, ezpz said:

There are fireflies or lightening bugs here.  There aren't many but a few.  Being in the city they are not very visible.  But if you lived further out in the country you would see a little more.  On the other side of the wall from my garden passes the arroyo here in Chapala, there is some open spaces and lots of trees and plants growing all along.  Some nights in the somertime I see them pass over my wall and fly around my yard. Or I spot them from my mirador flying around along the arroyo.  

• 3 weeks later...

Well...

A subject interesting to me, but...

I don't reckon I'm ready for the "social media" age...

Think I'll go back to swimming with the gentle sharks.

Chau.

I live pretty high up on the mountainside. (About 600 feet above lake level) My living room and bedroom both face the lake.  I have minimum light pollution below my house, hence a very clear view from Tuxcueca in the East to Roca Azul in the West.  I do see 2 or 3 different airline flights heading to GDL that appear stationary because they are heading directly toward us. And because they are so far away do not seem to move closer or to be as high as they actually are. 

I would love to see a real UFO, but alas it has never happened in my 10 years here. 

So I am asking those of you who see them when I don't .... At what altitude do they appear?  Below the level of the top of Mt Garcia and Cierro Alta, or above.  If you were on the Ajijic pier at what compass degree (or from where you live and your approx location in lat & long which you can get check easily on Google earth at what compass degree?). At what hours do you see them the most? 

I have the right SLR camera and lens to take a picture with a very high level of zoom (I can identify houses in San Luis Soyatlan easily) so a ufo bigger than a car would be easy if it was over the Lake.

So I am awaiting my own close encounter.......

On ‎1‎/‎12‎/‎2015 at 6:20 PM, Igottaknow said:

Anyone seen UFO's in Lake area? I watch them every night. Looking for the lady who was at the Chapala Rotary first event and spoke to Jimmy Barto about coming to her house. She sees them go into and come out of the Lake, had invited him to view anytime. Would like to gather a group and discuss what everyone has seen.

Original poster Igottaknow, are you asking if someone has seen an unidentified flying object (objects in the sky that you yourself or someone else hasn`t identified) or are you referring to something else more specific?  For instance, some people who say "UFO" are specifically referring to spacecraft being flown by beings from another planet.  Is this what you are referring to?  I think it would help the discussion if you could be more specific.

• 4 years later...
On 1/13/2015 at 12:55 PM, cedros said:

How do you know "not all sightings are reported and some are not even talked about outside closed circles"?

Of those reported virtually always they are identified or explained by someone somewhere.

Here we have an angry little boy, who needs attention. He’s afraid of the unexplained. He’s also uneducated as to the fact that it has been confirmed that visitors from space have visited, throughout history. Let’s hope this insecure imp gets some psychological help. Being a troll and interrupting a thread with his insecurities is so pathetic. Or.... we could start a go fund me so he can pay for the sex he obviously can’t get for free. 

• Sad 3

35 minutes ago, Be cool said:

Here we have an angry little boy, who needs attention. He’s afraid of the unexplained. He’s also uneducated as to the fact that it has been confirmed that visitors from space have visited, throughout history. Let’s hope this insecure imp gets some psychological help. Being a troll and interrupting a thread with his insecurities is so pathetic. Or.... we could start a go fund me so he can pay for the sex he obviously can’t get for free. 

Whaaaaat!!! Here we have a person who joined this board 16 minutes ago and responds to a post from 2015 regarding an obscure topic calling the poster an angry little boy, an insecure pathetic imp who needs psychological help, is sexually deprived and is a troll!!! I have seen it all here now!!!

• Like 1