Chapala.com Webboard

Well, tossing aside all the snarky, know-it-all, tongue in cheek, sarcastic and downright mean comments, I will venture forth and dip my toe into these waters.

I believe the poster has seen something that she/he is unable to identify. Therefore, until it is identified, it IS a UFO. 

Just so you know, there is a designated representative of MUFON (Mutual UFO Network ) assigned to Mexico. She is English speaking and currently based in the US. 

If you want her contact information, please PM me and I will provide a link. 

Also, if a group wants to get together somewhere and chat and speculate about these things, I would enjoy joining such a group.

• Like 2

If there is a group of UFO watchers, please let me know. I have been here several years and I have not been able to see even any starshower or meteor shower.   A group  of sky watchers around the lake could be a great idea!  Besides that, I have been not been able to find a nice dark sky location near here to make a watch.  The group could meet in a house located in the top of some mountain or in a home out of a town.....TIA

• Like 2

5 hours ago, cstone said:

Well, tossing aside all the snarky, know-it-all, tongue in cheek, sarcastic and downright mean comments, I will venture forth and dip my toe into these waters.

I believe the poster has seen something that she/he is unable to identify. Therefore, until it is identified, it IS a UFO. 

Just so you know, there is a designated representative of MUFON (Mutual UFO Network ) assigned to Mexico. She is English speaking and currently based in the US. 

If you want her contact information, please PM me and I will provide a link. 

Also, if a group wants to get together somewhere and chat and speculate about these things, I would enjoy joining such a group.

People do all the things you are referring to in your first sentences, but then they pray to an invisible being and believe that when they die, they will go to heaven. (or hell).  We can't prove all the things we believe, or explain everything that we see.  An open mind is a wonderful thing and a healthy curiousity should be nurtured, not condemned.  I've never seen a UFO.  That doesn't mean other people haven't.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, babyface said:

Isn't Ocotlan a town on the east end of Lake Chapala with repeated "sightings"? I think it is well known for UFO activity.

That business at Ocotlan is a hoax. I checked it out.

The wife and I watched UFOs from Upper Chula Vista move from the horizon over the Sierra east toward Guad, down into the mountain side.They were three colors flashing and the lights would jump a kilometer or more and strobe. That was probably five years ago. These were not drones or balloons.

please post directional coordinates and time if you see them again. 

People in this forum, how regularly do you see UFOs in the lake area? Daily?

I have heard stories about a UFO that hovers on top of the antenas in Ixtlahuacan and hides behind one of the hills .

My only experience was once while wtchiong the sky there was this light high above the sky, very fast, that was flying in a zig-zag pattern, very strange, I thought it was a satellite, but satellites don't do zig-zag flying patterns.

• Like 2

Thanks for making and posting the videos.  I sit up on my mirador many nights of the week.  All I've been able to see are the blinking lights of something slowly moving in a straight line, which are obviously a plane or jet.  All I can say is the first video with the blue light which appeared to be spinning around hypnotically was rather disturbing.  The second video looked almost like a flying Christmas tree and it also was disturbing.  I've never tried those so called magical shrooms before, but if I were to partake, that is the kind of crazy mierda I would most likely see if I were to look up to the heavens at night under the influence of those little suckers.  Absolutely cool, but at the same time utterly terrifying!

Very interesting. here is a link for something similar for the orb.

http://www.angelsghosts.com/orbs

The second sounds like an airliner and has the v shape of one. but cant explain so many colored lights or lights on the extremeties.there are a few  websites which gives tracking of all flights. We are close to airport and frequently planes pass overhead. would be good to eliminate this possibilty. i dont have time to do it but maybe someone can.what time was this?

twice i have seen strange things in the sky. not here but other part of mexico and they werent planes or anything like i have seen before.

why aliens would have craft with lights is a mystery to me and why shallow lake chapala ? makes no sense but there is something out there.wether its man made or a natural phenomon or something else i dont know.