Chapala.com Webboard

Back to the topic, please. I agree drones are fascinating, even have a friend who has one here. They are not what we are talking about. Why the subject of UFO's seems to shake people's beliefs, I'm really not sure except possibly it scares them. When something scares you, you need to address it in a rational manner. Finding out what that saying "things that go bump in the night" really means can be fascinating as say drones. I'm talking about UFO's many people have witnessed here in this area. If you can stay on track, keep an open mind, listen to what others have to say without criticism, please continue with our conversation. "Drone people" please start your own topic. Several people have sent PM's wanting to have a meeting, let's do it. Only interested parties to attend, the stories so far are truly exciting. How wonderful to keep learning at any age. There will always be doubters, yet, they never take the next step to find out. This group of people are not of that mindset. Onward and upward with the topic....

Back to the topic, please. I agree drones are fascinating, even have a friend who has one here. They are not what we are talking about. Why the subject of UFO's seems to shake people's beliefs, I'm really not sure except possibly it scares them. When something scares you, you need to address it in a rational manner. Finding out what that saying "things that go bump in the night" really means can be fascinating as say drones. I'm talking about UFO's many people have witnessed here in this area. If you can stay on track, keep an open mind, listen to what others have to say without criticism, please continue with our conversation. "Drone people" please start your own topic. Several people have sent PM's wanting to have a meeting, let's do it. Only interested parties to attend, the stories so far are truly exciting. How wonderful to keep learning at any age. There will always be doubters, yet, they never take the next step to find out. This group of people are not of that mindset. Onward and upward with the topic....

I don't think it shakes peoples beliefs or scares them at all. There are a number of who reject ignorance and irrationality and feel they have to speak out against it.

Being a Pilot for many years. I am interested in UFOs.

and I mean Unidentified Flying Objects, Not Undocumented Foreign Operatives or Anyone or Anything else.

The SR-71, U-2, X-37B, Lockheed Have Blue, F-117, X-47B (Navy Drone) Were UFOs.

and then we have other phenomenon, Northern Lights, Swamp Gas, Etc.

Now I do not think that they are testing any Military Secret Weapons here at Lake Chapala,

But if people are seeing "Lights" Etc. I would like to see.

And the person that brought up Drones is right on.

I have seen several Models with Flashing LEDs that from a

Distance could look strange.

There has also been several in the News. Below are a couple of examples.

One was off the Beltway in DC. Many people were calling in reporting a UFO

That turned out to be a Military Drone.

The Other was at a Canadian Baseball Game also a Drone.

SO WHERE ON THE LAKE ARE THEY SHOWING UP ?????

<p><iframe id="ytplayer" class="EmbeddedVideo" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://youtube.com/embed/4L_HzV6zol8?html5=1&fs=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen /></iframe></p>
<p><iframe id="ytplayer" class="EmbeddedVideo" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://youtube.com/embed/irItgeBZ7ds?html5=1&fs=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen /></iframe></p>
  • Like 1

I've had several people out to my casa to witness these lights flashing. (They even came at 5:00 a.m.!) Seems I can look in three places each night to find them. I live in Chapala Haciendas overlooking the lake. On clear nights there are up to 15, some even forming triangles with lights flashing. As soon as it gets dark they are here. I know a couple who live to the West of Ajijic that see a trail of lights coming from the West side of the lake and go into the lake, often. This I want to see for myself. There is a couple I know who witness a UFO right over their heads, soundlessly moving over their property. They do not discuss this with to many people, don't need the negativity. Lots more stories to tell, but why bother when there are so many that think you're crazy.

• Like 2

Thank you. I am tired of repeating myself. I gave a long answer to the last question ask "SO WHERE ON THE LAKE ARE THEY SHOWING UP????? No more repeats, anyone have anything new to the topic UFO's. I'm waiting for the new topic to show up on drones, looks to be lots of interest.

If you can get the poster on this board named "my home sweet home", who also lives in Chapala Haciendas, to come a take a look, and is convinced, then I will buy in also.

Unidentified Flying Object crashed this morning in a Tijuana parking lot. It was carrying packages which were just too heavy for its capabilities. They weighed in at about 3Kg and the drone fell to earth. Drugs were in the packages. Police took everything and will investigate.

See Unonoticias.

Thank you, I am getting very tired of repeating myself! I would like to continue with the said topic, UFO's. I was answering his last question of "Where on the lake are they showing up.....no more repeating.

O.K. - here, they are not showing up at Lake Chapala, or anywhere else. If there were "alien exploration aircraft" they would not need lights and would most certainly not make any noise. The nearest "earth like planets" are 450 light years away.

I know some Guadalajara weekenders who are quite well to do who come out with friends each who have boats. They take these boats out and some of the younger crowd will play with their drones, sometimes at night with the intention of making us believe we are seeing more UFOs.

I'm not saying there aren't any real sightings, but I know many that are faked UFOs meant to tease us. I'm in Seattle right now and I swear I was asked if I could bring down a rather large one that cost more than a thousand US dollars. Sadly it didn't work out because of the size, sales tax and Mexican import tax. In Mexico the cost is, in US dollars, almost $2,000

Ok I think I have been misconstrued. In My original posting I talked about aircraft, drones, etc.

This was in response to several posts that this topic is for nuts.

I was stressing that UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object. Sorry if you feel different but that is a FACT.

Now I was showing that people do really see them. The examples I gave in fact did turn out to be Identifiable.

There are many other that have not been IDENTIFIED. and it so happens

Mexico has a lot more sightings than other countries.

I am not in anyway trying to put off people who have seen lights or UFOs or not.

Are you kidding!!! I would love to capture on film a Unidentified Flying Object.

ESPECIALLY one that after photos still cannot be explained.

Now I asked where because I would like to setup unattended cameras that would capture these things.

I read this I am tired of repeating myself trying to answer my question on where???

The where in this entire Post is not to specific.

A few do narrow down the field. But I need more specific.

First... don't repeat yourself or enter a post on my account.

Enter and post because you want to be involved in the conversation.

Again I do not want ANYONE to post or feel obligated to post on my account.

If you do not like my question then ignore it.

do not respond again nobody should feel obligated to post or reply to my post. It is strictly volunteer.

I would absolutely LOVE to show that vehicles or whatever are visiting from another , Time, Dimension, Planet

WHATEVER

Jeez who wouldn't want to make the greatest proven discovery of our time.

But I have no absolute proof. There are theories, unexplained phenomenon.

It seems a lot of the people here are one side or the other and if you are not on a particular side then you are the enemy.

Well that to me is not open mindedness.

I am not taking any side. If there is something unexplained going on I WANT TO SEE!!

I do not want to poop on someones party.

Now I see this trying to answer.... repeating myself (which was "repeatedly" posted by the way)

DO NOT ANSWER ME IF IT CAUSES YOU ANY KIND OF STRESS.

I do not intend it to. Just pass on by.

and I know these are just words on a page that lack the emotional tone of our voices and sometimes in our

minds we attach what TONES WE THINK THE POSTER MEANT...

I am posting in the kindest way. Want to attach a tone to my Posts. Ok My posts are Aunt Bee Explaining to Opy .

Now If Someone Would Like to be more specific in where these things are Happening.

I have Gone through this entire posting several times. And taking out the sarcastic or funny or non serious locations.

I am left with the following.

Chapala Haciendas
San Luis Soyatlan, on the South side
Lomas del Manglar our house was at the top of the hill facing the lake
hills above Mezcala
San Luis Soyatlan
Chapala Haciendas overlooking the lake
West of Ajijic
Tijuana is a little far but I give it an honorable mention.
The Lake is 75-77 miles long and 12 miles wide. The above does narrow it down a bit. but I need more specific.
I would like to Setup Cameras that for a week at a time point at a specific location and try to capture something
I am interested in being realistic and capture it. Not just talk about it or bash each other about it.
Again I am not trying to make or poke fun at anyone. One Man's Ski Trip is another Man's Snowstorm.
I am hearing there are some unexplainable things going on. Fantastic!!!
Whoever wants to find out more (but not bitch, gripe, or bash) and doesn't feel obligated
or unhappy to do so then please let me know.
PM or Post me. Other than that, I will continue looking into it and setup cameras.
Thank you for your time and attention.

Here's Richard Feynman on the subject. A brilliant scientist (one year after this video he shared the Nobel prize for Physics) but also a brilliant educator. But like all great minds, he also had a healthy sense of play, he learned to play the "frigideira", which is a Brazilian percussion instrument which looks like, and probably is, a frying pan. He joined a samba school/club where the men beat their sticks on percussion instruments, and the women swayed their hips and developed beautiful, and elaborate costumes. A lot more fun than a square dance club and a lot more more fun than staying up all night hoping to photograph imaginary spacecraft. Let us know if you start a Samba club -I'll be there!

http://amiquote.tumblr.com/post/4463044318/richard-feynman-on-the-likelihood-of-flying

• Like 1

There are probably close to 1 billion devices (cell phones, digital cameras, CCTV, dashboard cameras, etcetera, ad infinitum...) that can record images in use every day around the world.

Where are all of the photos of UFOs?

Seriously... a monkey picks his nose in a zoo and it's all over the Internet. But no flying saucers?

Come on people, UFOs are as real as the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Proof, please.

Please go back and read my previous posts on this thread! How far do you have to bury your head in the concrete to not have come across credible books, accounts, fotos, and videos of UFOs? If you go to youtube.com and search "UFO" you will get over 6 millions hits! This is one place where people all over the world post their fotos and videos of such things.

The dippy debunker excuses are funny to me! Moving objects in the sky do not remotely resemble the Northern Lights! How could "swamp gas" be so high up in the sky, especially where there are no swamps around??? Or Chinese Lanterns? How could anybody mistake a planet in the sky for a UFO?? How could two guys in England create crop circles all over the world, and no one knew???? Puh-leeze! There are far more descriptions of UFOs than those that resemble toy drones!

To the pilot who mentioned earthly craft which appeared to be UFOs - well, where do you think they got that technology???? I lived in Las Vegas for several years where most of the US (Nuclear) Test Site workers live, and it has been known for decades that they were reverse-engineering alien craft there, partly to try to create an earthly version of it. People talk, ya know! Area 51 has now become so famous that they have moved those operations to other remote areas. Area 51 is now a tourist trap, but it used to be surrounded by fences with signs threatening immediate death to anyone who trespassed! I could say LOTS more, but time and space prevent me.

Don't let your limited belief systems impede your never ending search for the real truth! The universe is much greater than you know! Quantum physics explains it all. Earthly 3-D "science" never will.

Peace and Love, brothers and sisters!

Yes, reverse engineering of alien technology is absolutely true. As a USAF misslie launch officer, I was trained at an alien base (Army) where an alien (Werrner Von Braun) was tasked with updating the alien (Nazi German) technology of the V-2 to become the Redstone and then the Jupiter intermediate range balistic missiles that we placed in alien countries closer to the big red alien country, and were later traded for theirs in a little Caribbean Island alien country, which is now very alien and under embargo, but where our diplomats just visited yesterday, but were listened to by an alien spy ship visiting by some mysterious coincidence; you know, the same aliens who allow our guys to ride along into space, since we cannot get there any more. Yup, superior alien technology is very real.

• 1 year later...

I was hoping to get this going again because last night I looked out my window and saw a dome with flashing colors to the south.  I don't live around the lake I live on the other side of the mountain going towards Guad up on a hill.  The same light was there from around 7 pm till at least midnight.  Looking at it through binoculars you could see it moving almost like it was scanning something but to the naked eye it looked as if it was stationary. But that's not all there was four more, they were all flashing blue red and green. One was what looked to be over the mountain close to Chapala.  The next one over the mountain close to Riberas or San Antonio.  The next two were behind our house. One southeast the other northeast.  They weren't stars I'm sure of that the colors were to distinct.  It would have to be some pretty extrodnery drones to be as far up as they were.  The two over the mountain started moving after a while. The one over Chapala went higher and the one close San Antonio actually disappeared after a while behind the mountain.  I saw something like this once before and it was around the time you guys started this thread. At that t me I thought it was weird but just shrugged it off.  The one I noticed in at time was close to the Chapala Hacienda.  I did get a video last night not to clear but I'll be watching again tonight.  Anyone that wants to be rude please save your comments for yourself.  Thank you.  All others who may have seen something please do comment.

• Like 1

Much more likely it is extraordinary drones or balloons or? as there are no such thing as UFOs. They can always be explained eventually so they aren't unidentified.

Why in the world would a flying machine from across the Galaxy even need navigation lights! The only new angle I have read recently is Stephen Hawking's warnings that we should be very careful trying to contact intelligent lifeforms, there is no guarantee at all that they have friendly intentions.

http://www.space.com/34184-stephen-hawking-afraid-alien-civilizations.html

If I see anything tonight I will post something as well.  At this point it is a UFO until we can make it a Identified flying object.  And yes it more than likely does have some sort of explanation.  But I guarantee you it was the weirdest thing I've ever seen here so diffently worth getting opinions on Cedros.  You may see it tonight too.

6 minutes ago, sunshine59 said:

If I see anything tonight I will post something as well.  At this point it is a UFO until we can make it a Identified flying object.  And yes it more than likely does have some sort of explanation.  But I guarantee you it was the weirdest thing I've ever seen here so diffently worth getting opinions on Cedros.  You may see it tonight too.

I will look for it as I try and keep an open mind.

• Like 1