Chapala.com Webboard

Let's see what our sky "neighbors" are really up to!

What if our "sky neighbors" don't welcome all this attention and just want to be left alone?I've seen what these fellows are capable of when they're provoked and it wasn't pretty.

You big meanie heads!!! How dare you find good natured humor in a post about UFOs and motherships! Isn't that a suspense offense under the no meanie head and no good natured humor allowed under the provisions of this site?

Now if you will excuse me,I have squirt guns to purchase, courtesy of the fine education on aliens per, as Slainte kindly reminded us, Signs.

I'll also be making extra tinfoil conical hats if anyone would like one to protect their brain material. Free on first come first serve basis.

Way back when, in the misty past, I was able to see some unidentified flying objects, which others called UFOs at the time. Many years later, some as long as 30 years later, they lost their status as they were identified; at least the successful ones. Most of them are now designated by F- and a number, or B-and a number. However, when they were still unidentified, they were only tested from remote installations and often flew over less populated areas....like some found in other nearby convenient countries: some even further away.

Now, I have been beamed away from Chapala to another location, as have some of my friends. I went laterally, some went vertically; some up, some down, I suppose. Some just went up a chimney without any special ‘beams‘ at all.

"UFOs are as real as the airplanes that fly over your head." Paul Hellyer, Canada Defence Minister 1963-67, in a Sept 05 speech, Univ of Toronto.

Hey, TX for posting this; I was trying to think of his name. Here is a video of his presentation to the Citizen Hearing on Disclosore in May, 2013. CLICK "SHOW MORE" FOR MORE INFO ON THIS INTERNATIONAL CONVOCATION:

So, I got on a roll with time on my hands recuperating from an injury, so I delved into things I have already known for 20 or 30 years, when I first became a UFO buff when living in Las Vegas, where most of the workers at the US Nuclear Test Site (where testing of alien technology is a known fact. I first learned that from someone whose father was involved in it) live...and started to talk about UFOs...

Here is a link about Linda Moulton Howe, who gave a presentation at a UFO conference that I attended in Vegas in the early 80s, when people were just beginning to come out and talk about such things publicly. She has Stanford credentials, and demonstrated laboratory proof of alien presence on the planet, as well as featuring the words of retired law enforcement professionals who had personal involvement with events of mutilated cattle in remote ranching areas.

Howe showed foto-slides of lab slides of tissue taken from a mutilated cow. The microscopic slides clearly showed that the tissue was actually cut between cells, a technology that does not exist on planet earth. These cattle and other farm animals were found with NO blood around them (impossible under earthly scenarios like predatory animals or devil worshippers), and had specific areas removed with surgical accuracy (see above) including only eyes, genitals, etc. It's also been reported that these dead carcasses did not even begin to rot.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2014/09/25

Here is a video of Col Philip Corso, who was in command of the Roswell AFB the night the UFOs crashed in 1947. I read the book he wrote about it around 20 years ago. Everyone in Roswell who had actual contact with this event (including the rancher whose property the crash occurred, people involved in the clean up and cover up, etc.) was threatened with death if they talked, and so everyone shut up. In the 80s, these people were growing old and began talking, unintimidated by the death threats.

Within the first 24 hours after the crash was discovered, the news came out in the local paper that a UFO had crashed and bodies recovered. I have personally seen an actual copy of this paper with this news in the headlines. When this news got to Washington, the powers that be went into emergency panic mode to cover up this story.

At that point, the official protocol of total secrecy, denial, and shaming of those who talked about UFOs began. The reason was that, in the 30s, the radio show of "The War of the Worlds" with Orson Wells narrating, did cause an actual panic, although that was strictly dramatic entertainment. But, that event has influenced the government response and media coverage ever since, and that is why you do not get true UFO reports in the mass media.

Pause this video when you come to the shots of actual typewritten documents regarding these matters.

Time as space limitations prevent me from adding a lot more.

Dear Mod, we are not off topic here. I want to encourage those who have seen UFOs here or elsewhere to speak out! Besides, it's a lot of fun to trade these stories! There is nothing to fear! They are the Good Guys!

As both a science and science fiction fan ( I most enjoy the fiction that has at least a whisper of probability), a truly functioning space travel craft would have to employ quantum based technology. This is because the origin of these travelers would be beyond the limits of our already known universe. Scientists have already acknowledged the possibility that there may exist "wormholes" throughout the universe, even the possibility of parallel universes. They also know there is something faster than the speed of light - they just don't know what, and they are spending billions to find out. Which brings me to the fatal flaw of the typical U.F.O. sighting - why would they need running lights, especially when they travel faster than light? They could also pass through solids, the way atoms and energy travel through glass.

Forgot to mention that in Las Vegas, I met a man who was a kid in Roswell when this crash happened. He was a friend of the family on whose property it happened. Before all the local authorities arrived, the man secretly saved a piece of this craft which was reported to be extremely light, but seemingly indestructible. The man I met, now grown, said he personally took a high-powered rifle to this material, which he said was as light as the foil in a cigarette pack, and could not even dent it.

Chillin - your questions make sense, but for us to try to use earthly logic to figure out what much higher beings are doing here is a tad difficult. Quantum physics posits that there are many dimensions and that Everything is made of energy - the only difference in "things" is how densely this energy is put together.

To come to the very dense and negative Planet Earth requires adjustment from those from higher dimensions. They are gradually beginning to reveal themselves so earthlings will not be too shocked to learn of their existence and involvement in the whole evolution of our planet. They do not want to see us destroy our own planet, which is the current human trajectory, if people don't wake up and change! At the same time, they are prevented from intervening per the Galactic Code of Ethics, which is that they cannot interfere with evolutionary free-will beings who have to make their own choices and live by their own consequences.

There are some "Dark" ones who have interfered, via hostile abductions, animal mutilations, etc. but they are a tiny minority, and their behavior is being contained.

Developing your own inner consciousness helps to understand these things and to find people of similar proclivities to help you on your path.

They do not want to see us destroy our own planet, which is the current human trajectory, if people don't wake up and change! At the same time, they are prevented from intervening per the Galactic Code of Ethics, which is that they cannot interfere with evolutionary free-will beings who have to make their own choices and live by their own consequences.

According to section IV of the Code Galactic (Law of Intervention)they have "the inalienable right to intervine" pretty much whenever they feel like it.

If you want to read the best book on why UFO's appear as they do and whether it is possible within the laws of physics, as we know them, to traverse the distances required for interstellar travel read Identified Flying Objects by Paul Hill. It's is one of the top 2-3 ufo books I've ever read and I've read dozens and dozens. It is recommended by several mainstream scientists. Paul Hill was a physicist who worked for NASA for many years.

unidentified floating objects

the kayak club will be doing a moon light paddle in march.

we have blinking lights on our kayaks and will be out in the middle of the lake.

if you see us please take pictures and spread rumors that there are UFO's and they can be seen during the full moon between 8 PM and 11 PM. on LAKE CHAPALA

it we turn off our lights it means the kayaks turned in submarines and entered into the lake.

when we turn our blinking lights back on it means we are back on the surface again and headed back to Ajijic.

I counted 15 of those flashing lights in the sky several nights ago. Also several triangles with flashing lights. On clear nights you can see them really "talking" (flashing, red, white, green). This is every night. Take a high powered pair of binoculars and see for yourself.

What do you suppose they're "talking"about?

You do know that one of the fun things you can do with drones, especially in a club, is to fly very tight formations - sort of like choreography. The drones are not like RC controlled craft, they are/can be programmed with very precise flight plans. Drones are a magnet for all types of technology right now - some of it is downright scary!

I would guess that beings with the technology to get themselves here and hover about gathering intel have the capability to communicate by other than flashing lights.

I think the flashing lights are used to attract the charales that they feed on.

During WWII, the US government sent some soldiers down to the west end of the lake because there was rumors that the Germans were up to something in this area. The soldiers "saw" just enough to remain stationed here during the war.

I'd imagine that if they had been sent to the Arctic they would not have seen anything. Something about the good weather and cheap beer probably helped the sightings..............