Chapala.com Webboard

Cedros, you yourself said "Of those reported virtually always they are identified or explained by someone somewhere" which indicates that not all are reported.

Have you never heard people talking about things they have seen and never reported? Have you never read stories people have written about things they saw and never reported?

Also, it would be impossible for every incident to be reported and investigated. There are too many and it is too costly.

Again, this is off topic. Please do start your own thread disputing the existence of UFOs and leave this one alone.

to be more specific about my own sightings of UFO,S in San Luis Soyatlan. One night i saw a huge, what i chose to call

Mothership become stationary in the air above the mountains, then a total of 7, smaller ufo,s exited the mothership and

scattered laterally in all directions, went out of my sight. I went indoors for a while and after about an half hour i went back

out, just in time to count three of the smaller ufo,s re entering the mothership. I assumed that the other 4 had already

re entered as the mothership then took off, silently and quickly. I have been watching them for years, so im not confused

with satellites, burning balloons, weather ballons etc.

to be more specific about my own sightings of UFO,S in San Luis Soyatlan. One night i saw a huge, what i chose to call

Mothership become stationary in the air above the mountains, then a total of 7, smaller ufo,s exited the mothership and

scattered laterally in all directions, went out of my sight. I went indoors for a while and after about an half hour i went back

out, just in time to count three of the smaller ufo,s re entering the mothership. I assumed that the other 4 had already

re entered as the mothership then took off, silently and quickly. I have been watching them for years, so im not confused

with satellites, burning balloons, weather ballons etc.

That must have been quite a sight,did you take any pictures of this mothership that you could share with us?

Cedros, you yourself said "Of those reported virtually always they are identified or explained by someone somewhere" which indicates that not all are reported.

Have you never heard people talking about things they have seen and never reported? Have you never read stories people have written about things they saw and never reported?

Also, it would be impossible for every incident to be reported and investigated. There are too many and it is too costly.

Again, this is off topic. Please do start your own thread disputing the existence of UFOs and leave this one alone.

What I said does not indicate that not all are reported in any way. That is your interpretation but not what I said. Better to stick to facts and get back on topic.

Thank you for explaining what you saw. There are so many things people want us to consider, yet they haven't seen what we have seen. Since I have been a night watcher for 5 months, these are not drones. They stay up in one location all night at times. Drones are not able to remain stationary for that length of time. As far as I know drones do not put on a light show with multi colored lights, which again are all night. What ever they are they love to make triangles as well. The more I talk about them, the more someone wants to tell me I'm wrong with what I'm seeing. I have heard all kinds of negative thoughts when I tell people about them. Most people want me to stop, but I'm not going to.

Very scary..... my main concern last year was the european scientific community warning the leaders of the world to prepare just in case they come to do a "war of the worlds" on earth.

My ex rockwell think that member laughs at the thought of ufo's...but would simply say "welcome to earth" if one landed next to him.

For those who would say "why have they not made contact?" I reply- what if for many years they have been looking at earth and all the wars in this planet......eventually they would think there is a virus that makes these earth creatures violent. Just a thought, hope i made some of you laugh

In my childhood and teens I lived in Dayton, Ohio, home to Wright Patterson AFB. It is said that the Roswell UFO crash victims were taken there. While doing research there, a particular hangar was off limits and word had it that was where the bodies were kept. At least in my neighborhood, that was common knowledge and nobody really talked about it for that very reason. This was in the mid 1950's. UFO were a common sighting.

• Like 1

In my childhood and teens I lived in Dayton, Ohio, home to Wright Patterson AFB. It is said that the Roswell UFO crash victims were taken there. While doing research there, a particular hangar was off limits and word had it that was where the bodies were kept. At least in my neighborhood, that was common knowledge and nobody really talked about it for that very reason.

The people in your Dayton,Ohio neighborhood must have been very discreet,in my neighborhood news of alien crash victims being researched nearby would have been the talk of the town.

Most of the time UFOs are silent; but a beeping sound can occur---this was mentioned in the classic u.s. case of Betty and Barney Hill. I heard the sound myself during the 1970s in a cabin in n. calif redwoods-------------it would occur only at night, was loud, hi pitched electronic beep, coming from all directions; it was a sound not of this world.----i never saw an object; only heard the sound.

The people in your Dayton,Ohio neighborhood must have been very discreet,in my neighborhood news of alien crash victims being researched nearby would have been the talk of the town.

Actually, it would be akin to talking about the pot holes locally. Everyone knows they are there and some know where. But little interest exists in talking about it.

Looking for the lady who was at the Chapala Rotary first event and spoke to Jimmy Barto about coming to her house. She sees them go into and come out of the Lake, had invited him to view anytime. Would like to gather a group and discuss what everyone has seen.

I was at the same dinner with the lady in question. She's a friend of mine and I will tell her that you want to talk to her.

Actually, it would be akin to talking about the pot holes locally. Everyone knows they are there and some know where. But little interest exists in talking about it.

Hmmm,comparing alien crash victims from Roswell being researched in Dayton to pot holes in Chapala,talk about apples and oranges....

Great topic!

I'm very glad to see the eyewitness reports of actual sightings here, which has been a known fact for quite some time. The usual debunking explanations are usually quite laughable and illogical!

I have seen those toy drones here; you can see them during broad daylight. They are much smaller than an apparition of a real UFO. Your eye focus can tell you if they are near or very far in the sky, which precludes most of those other dippy debunking stories like "Chinese lanterns" or "swamp gas" which does not traverse the sky in a perfect triangle! Hello!

I have also seen the Dr. In Chapala's cel phone videos of the UFOs clearly dancing around above the Chapala church steeple. Several years ago there was a thread here of the Volleyball Sighting in Chapala where a group of regular morning players all saw a UFO overhead.

For those who don't believe, just search "UFO" on utube and you will get over 5 million hits. Please note that everyone and their uncle has a tiny video camera in their pocket at all times nowadays, and very few of these people have the technical capability to create a fake video of UFOs.

Don't let your limited belief system stand in the way of you raising your consciousness about such matters! The universe is much greater than you know!

I have a foto of my own to show. The link to the story is included.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/micki_w/sets/72157635499193343/#

Interstellar travel and multi-dimensional beings are completely consistent with quantum physics. You know that 3-D earthly "science" is so yesterday!

Have a Great Day! Ashtar says Hello, and Peace and Love to all!

So it's okay to talk about "motherships" hovering over Lake Chapala and other UFOs being seen entering and leaving the lake but it's not okay to question the veracity of these claims??Give me a break...
  • Like 2

Boy, If this were only a joke!!!! If you want to see them for yourself, we are going to have a meeting and discussion. There will be sightings so everyone can see what I see. Also we will be meeting with the women who sees them go into and out of the Lake. If you are enjoying this website, imagine the real thing! You might as well join, rather than "keeping your head in the sand". The information we gather will be more than interesting, shocking to some, and truly in lighting for others. Anyone wishing to attend said meeting, please make it know to me with a PM. (I'm new to this so I think that's how we communicate privately, if not tell me how). Let's see what our sky "neighbors" are really up to!

This is building up to the crescendo of zombie movies and wheelbarrows. I can feel the excitement in the air.

. It will be a race to see who makes the first contact, Maybe milk and cookies for bait? My Nan used to leave a jug of poitin (whiskey) on the front step at night to draw in the leprechauns, and it worked because the jug was always empty the next morning when she did it.

Only in Chapala......... :lol: