Chapala.com Webboard

Chef Mia's Yummy Delish Opens Friday Jan 16th at Noon

Chef Mia's Yummy Delish is a tiny, neighborhood-centric, "casual gourmet" catering and take-out cafe in the heart of Ajijic, specializing in "low-and-slow-cooked" barbecue meats.We're only open to the public on Fridays from Noon to 5:00 so everyone can enjoy our delicious dishes, with the rest of the week reserved for private catering by appointment only. We offer a small take-home menu that features southern barbecued pork ribs, braised brisket, pulled pork, and beef short ribs, and home-made sides including Granny's potato salad and Carolina coleslaw, Grandad's molasses pork and beans, plus yummy desserts like lemon meringue pie and chocolate mousse. All-natural, all home-cooked from scratch using local produce and vendors. Check out our website at ChefMiasYummyDelish.com for more information. Prices are not yet listed on the website but will be posted on the menu before the open (we're very market competitive). Stop in and pick up some barbecue at our first Friday Garden Barbecue this Friday from Noon to 5:00. See you there!

Yes, I didn't publish my address here because when people go to the website for "more info", it explains the hours, gives directions and the exact address, tells people how to order, etc. But thank you, maw 7815, it's helpful for folks to have the general location anyway, I appreciate your adding it<:} Hope to meet you there!

Archived