Chapala.com Webboard

Weight Loss Event & Luncheon at Casita Montana Tuesday Jan. 13th

I'm posting this for Anne Dyer, who is having problems trying to pos it herselft:

HAPPY 2015...A NEW YEAR & A NEW YOU!

CASITA MONTANA MEDICAL CENTER IS HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE THE LAUNCH OF OUR NEW WEIGHT LOSS & NUTRITION SESSIONS FOR WEIGHT MANAGEMENT & DIABETES...Catered by Skinny Minny's, a healthy and nutritional food cafe opening soon, to give you a sneak taste of what's to come.

JANUARY 13th, 2015 FROM 11: 30 am ~ 1:00 in the ROOFTOP HAPPINESS GARDEN at PLAZA MONTANA NORTH-EAST CORNER OF CARRETERA & COLON AJIJIC.

$100 PESOS PER PERSON INCLUDES

Meet New Friends with Shared Interests for Healthy Living ~ Dieter’s Special Luncheon Served ~ Expert Guest Speakers ~ Question & Answer Session ~ Free Dance Class After Lunch ~ Weekly Meetings to Follow.

Whether you want to lose 10 pounds or 100 pounds, and no matter what weight loss program you choose - we’re here to help with individual and group support sessions, doctors, staff nutritionist & counselors. Sample food from Skinny Minnie's Cafe, opening soon. Let’s make weight-loss FUN!

LIMITED SPACE - RSVP REQUIRED Call 376-766-5513 or email to CasitaMontana@yahoo.com

• HCG Weight Loss Program
  • Diabetes Patient Program
  • Low-Glycemic Diet
  • Bariatric Plan
  • Personalized Weight Loss Plan

Event Catered by Skinny Minnie’s Healthy & Nutritional Take-Home Deli, Opening Soon! Stay Tuned for Announcement of Our Opening.

I am deeply disappointed in Anne Dyer, and Casita Montana. People, the hCG diet is nothing but a SCAM. In the US, according to WebMD, no form of hCG has been approved for weight loss, and hCG diet products are illegal. If you eat only 500 calories a day, you will loose weight. It is not a healthy way to diet but it does work. The only thing that adding hCG does is lighten your wallet.

Here is a link to the Position Statement of the American Society of Bariatric Physicians

http://www.asbp.org/images/About/Position_Statements/HCG_Position_Statement.pdf

If you want to read more, Google quackwatch + hcg diet

A couple of years ago a friend here was very excited about the HCG diet some local "doctor" was offering her, and wanted me to do it with her. I had never heard of it before, but googled it, and read enough in 15 minutes to know it was an exceedingly unhealthy and bad idea. Fortunately, she didn't decide to follow through with it.

Archived