Chapala.com Webboard

Photos for US Passport

Chop

Am needing to renew my passport and planned to do so at the LCS this week. Looking at the requirements 2" x 2", I see this is larger than my passport issued in 2006.

I had passport photos taken at Farmacia Guadalajara, and they look identical in size to the photos from '06 - 1 7/16" x 1 3/4"

Did the passport photo size change?

Anyone use the photos from Farmacia Guadalajara and succeed?

Thanks in advance!

Am needing to renew my passport and planned to do so at the LCS this week. Looking at the requirements 2" x 2", I see this is larger than my passport issued in 2006.

I had passport photos taken at Farmacia Guadalajara, and they look identical in size to the photos from '06 - 1 7/16" x 1 3/4"

Thanks in advance!

If you google, you can find a form to fill out and it does require a 2X2 picture and the form has the dimensions.

I took the form with me to FG and they did what I needed once they saw the form.

Thanks in advance!

there will be someone at LCS taking photos Wed.

Archived