Chapala.com Webboard

Security system with night vision sold & installed locally?

Sarita

I'd like to install a system of good quality night vision cameras connected to my computer, ideally with some motion-activated cameras that fire with flash to scare off would-be intruders trying to get over my wall (it hasn't happened yet, but, hey, better safe than sorry, eh?). I live in a rural area and my properties perimeter wall backs onto vacant lots one side and an arroyo the other, which is a weak spot in my defenses. Being a single woman out here takes chutzpa some days.

Has anyone successfully had such a system installed, and could therefore recommend same to me? I spoke to my neighbor who has a security company in Guad but he said he has not seen anything like this, though they are easily available in Canada, ie, thru Costco, but would like one installed by a local company who will provide reliable tech service to keep it running. Thanks!

If you can, you may find it 70% cheaper NOB by ordering on eBay. Check Zmodo.

Easy, easy self-install. I got 8 camera basic system for US$99.99 including shipping to the 48 states. You can upgrade to PTZ in separate cameras. A lot of mix/match options.

Just a thought.

• 11 months later...

We have 8 color, night sensitive, motion activated cameras/ 4 interior and 4 exterior. Love it! I can see what's going on in and around my house online 24/7 while all motion/activated movement is being recorded to the DVR and most importantly to the "cloud". It exists lakeside.

I love it!

Valerie :)

El Saltos, I bought mine online in the U.S. and brought them down in a a suitcase but I've seen them in GDL at Costco and other stores as well. It's really comforting to be able to log onto the App. using my iPhone of iPad and see what's going on in and around my house from anywhere in the world (that has an internet connection).

A guy named Manual at: manuel@ajijicnet.com did the installation. Great guy to work with. :)

El Saltos, I bought mine online in the U.S. and brought them down in a a suitcase but I've seen them in GDL at Costco and other stores as well. It's really comforting to be able to log onto the App. using my iPhone of iPad and see what's going on in and around my house from anywhere in the world (that has an internet connection).

A guy named Manual at: manuel@ajijicnet.com did the installation. Great guy to work with. :)

Trying to find Ajijicnet.com but can't seem to bring up the name. Emailed the company but my email was returned. Do you have a teephone no? THx

OK, talked with Manual. His cell number is: 331-280-9908, his email is: manuel@axixicnet.com but he said that one wasn't working yesterday. He gave me an additional address: marquezmanuel@gmail.com

Hope you can reach him. We were very pleased with his service and price.

Good luck!

OK, talked with Manual. His cell number is: 331-280-9908, his email is: manuel@axixicnet.com but he said that one wasn't working yesterday. He gave me an additional address: marquezmanuel@gmail.com

Hope you can reach him. We were very pleased with his service and price.

Good luck!

Thank you so much Valerie

Archived