Chapala.com Webboard

Looking for a great massage person

afgh

Lupe actually told me he charges more for Ajijic because of the distance,especially if it's only once in a while or once per week. As to the bickering about the deep muscle massage all that is needed is to ask or tell Lupe what the problem is[which is actually of more import]. He is a thorough professional and can even read x-rays and MRI's well enough because of his extensive and ongoing training. He came to the same conclusion as a couple of Orthopedic surgeons on the problem with my L5 and Si and the effects on my soft tissue which he works on accordingly. I find it hard to believe that Lupe did not give PORTIMOM and her husband what they needed.

• Like 1

Why surprise, when his rate is $200-220/hr. Yes go for the 2 women because I'm sure Lupe doesn't need the agravation of another person who says he doesn't do it DEEP enough. He is booked more or less solid during snowbird season and that says more than a couple of disgruntled persons with no real legitimate complaint.

his rate at his office is $160.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...