Chapala.com Webboard

Adaptor for Magic Jack PLus or Store name in Laguna Mall

I have had a fun week electronically...I THINK my Magic Jack Plus adaptor died since it causes static and another friends (I borrowed to check) works fine.

I need an Adaptor for the Magic Jack plus AND/OR the name of the store across from Wallmart that sells electronic small items and I believe I can get one there. I ALSO need their phone number and name and hours. I am VERY tired of chasing this problem with no car. PLEASE help!

I have had a fun week electronically...I THINK my Magic Jack Plus adaptor died since it causes static and another friends (I borrowed to check) works fine.

I need an Adaptor for the Magic Jack plus AND/OR the name of the store across from Wallmart that sells electronic small items and I believe I can get one there. I ALSO need their phone number and name and hours. I am VERY tired of chasing this problem with no car. PLEASE help!

Ours died a few months ago. No flashing lights on the MJ Plus unit. I contacted MJ via their live chat and they sent me another one right away, FREE. If you can't find this at Lakeside and have a PO box in the US (and are set up to receive mail) this might be an option. Good luck.

Archived