Chapala.com Webboard

Your opinion, please on the new Richards restaurant

twelveoaks

• 3 months later...

apologies are great, but we had a very similar experience for my wife's B-day in Mar. '15. Some dishes were great, some so-so. I like to dine, but a few hours for drinks and dishes on the menu is pushing it. We decided we'd wait to return until we heard great things again.

• 4 weeks later...

apologies are great, but we had a very similar experience for my wife's B-day in Mar. '15. Some dishes were great, some so-so. I like to dine, but a few hours for drinks and dishes on the menu is pushing it. We decided we'd wait to return until we heard great things again.

The original posters evening will live in infamy for both Laura and I.

I didn't just offer an apology, I offered recompense.

I am not sure what more we could have done.

Interesting that as I look back at that evenings reservations, all the other parties have continued to dine with us. It still doesn't make it any better for the OP however, which we freely admit had a bad dining experience.

I am sorry that I didn't see your post until today, so didn't respond in a timely manne

Hugh

Hugh, what days are you open and what are your hours?

Thursday through Saturday. We take reservations starting at 5 pm. The last reservation is 7:30 pm. We only do one seating per evening so subject to table configuration not all time slots are usually used.

Thanks for asking

Hugh

Archived